Office: Room 710, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof.WenJie Wang is the Director of Electronic Commerce and Logistics Department in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.She received herdoctoral degree from Chinese Textile University in 1998. Prof. Wang had worked at McMaster University in Canada as Postdoctor fellow in 2004. Her research interests include Internet technology application and electronic commerce, logistics and supply chain management, adaptive control and combination forecasting. Prof. Wang is principal of Shanghai Natural Science Foundation project, and co-researcher of China Natural Science Foundation projects. She has published more than 50 academic papers in journals and international conferece proccedings, including 3 SCI/SSCI-indexed journal papers, 6 EI/INSPEC-indexed journal papers and 12 CSCD-indexed journal papers..
- Postdoctor, the DeGroote Business School,McMaster University, Canada, 2004
- Ph.D.,Control Theory and Engineering,Department of Automation, Chinese Textile University, 1998.
- M.A.,Industrial Automation, Department of Automation, Northwest Institue of Textile Science and Technology, 1992.
- B.A.,Industrial Automation, Department of Automation, Northwest Institue of Textile Science and Technology, 1987.
- From 2016.02, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,Director, Professor.
- 1998.07-2016.02, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,Associate Professor.
- 1987.07-1995.07, the Department of Automation, Northwest Institue of Textile Science and Technology, Lecturer.
- 2003.11-2004.11, the DeGroote Business Scholl,McMaster University, Canada Post-doctoral Fellow.
- 1999.04-1999.06, Business School, University of Victoria, Canada, Research Fellow.
- Undergraduate courses: Operations Management, Electronic Commerce, Internet Market Research.
- Graduate courses: Management Control System, Logistics Services Operations Management.
- Internet Technology Application and Electronic Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Adaptive Control and Combination Forecasting.
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation, Inventory coordination control for seasonal product based on RFID technolgy(no.12ZR1400900), Principal, 2012-2015.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), O2O intergration and collaborative optimization for fast fashion supply chain with full channel (no.71572033), Co-reseacher (no. 3rd), 2015-2018.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Dual channel supply chain coordination tactics for short-life cycle product under internet environment (no.71172174), Co-reseacher (no. 2nd), 2012-2015.
- Shanghai Basic Research Major Project, Large-scale system coordination control model and method for supply chain operations under internt environment (no.04JC14009), Co-reseacher (no. 3rd), 2005-2006.
- Wang WJ, Xu Q. A Bayesian Combination Forecasting Model for Retail Supply Chain Coordination[J]. Journal of Applied Research and Technology, 12（2）: 315-324 （2014）,SCI-indexed
- Wang WJ, Yuan Y, and Archer Y. A Contextual Framework for Combating Identity Theft. IEEE Security and Privacy, 4(2): 30-38 (2006),SCI-indexed
- Tang B, Xu LD, Wang WJ. Adaptive control method for time-varying systems.European Journal of Operational Research（EJOR）, 124(2): 342-352，(2000), SCI-indexed
- Wang WJ. Combination-forecasting Modeling for CPFR Collaboration. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on E-Business and E-Government (ICEE 2011), 2011:8703-8706，EI-indexed
- Zhang M, Wang WJ, Tang B. Sustainable Development Strategy and Tactics of Small Enterprises under Market System. Journal of China Textile University, English Edition,17(1): 106-109 (2000), EI-indexed
- Wang WJ, Tang B. Adaptive control for a class of intelligent system based on the fuzzy parameter identification. Expert Systems with Application (ESWA), 16(1):43-48 (1999), EI-indexed
- Wang WJ, Tang B. Adaptive Forecast and Control of Market Economic System with Fuzzy Inputs. Journal of China Textile University. 13(2):77-83,(1996) EI-indexed.
- Wang WJ, Yuan Y, Wang X, and Archer N.. RFID Implementation Issues in China: Shanghai Port Case Study. Journal of Internet Commerce, 5(4):89-104 (2006), Inspec-indexed
- Wang WJ, Yuan Y, Archer N., Guan J.. Critical Factors for Collaborative Planning、Forecast and Replenishment System Success in the Chinese Retail Industry. Journal of Internet Commerce, 4(3):23-40 (2005), Inspec-indexed
- Wang WJ, Yuan Y, Archer N. A Theoretical Framework for Combating Identity Theft. ID Theft and Management Workshop on the 14th Annual IBM Centres for Advanced Studies Conference (CASCON 2004),6pages, 2004
- Wang WJ. Coordination In Apparel Dual-channel Supply Chain With Asymmetric Cost Information(Abstract). INFORMS 2016 Annual Meeting, 2016
- Wang WJ, Xu Q. Seasonal Product Pricing Under RFID Application Environment. 6th IEEE International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science, 5pages, 2016
- Xu Q, Wang WJ, Li L. Combination Forecasting Error Correction Modeling and Application in CPFR Coordination. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science,2013:610-614
- Xu Q, Wang WJ. Two-stage Apparel Supply Chain Joint Contract with Buy Back and Flexible Pricing. 2013 POMS Annual Conference, 6pages, 2013
- Wang WJ. Retail Supply Chain Coordination and Collaborative Optimization. Proceedings of Twelfth Wuhan International Conference on e-Business( WHICEB2013),2013:796-802
- Wang WJ, Hu E. RFID Technology Application in Logistics Transportation. Proceedings of Sixth Wuhan International Conference on e-Business( WHICEB2007), 2007:852-857
- Wang WJ, Tang B. A Collaborative Forecasting Method for Retail Supply Chain Integration. Proceedings of Sixth Wuhan International Conference on e-Business( WHICEB2007), 2007:3059-3064
- Chen Y, Tang B, Wang WJ. The living basis and innovation types evaluation of small business. Proceeding of the 2005 Conference of System Dynamics and Management Science-Sustainable Development of Asia Pacific,2005: 522-527
- Wang WJ, Guan J, Yuan Y, Chan L. CPFR and Its Application in Shanghai Maya. The Proceeding of the Eighth Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, 2004:2198-2204
- Wang WJ, Mitchell RK, Tang B. A New Venture Analysis Method and Its Application. Journal of Donghua University (Eng. Ed.), 20(1):120-123, (2003)
- Wang WJ, Tang B, Mitchell RK, Xing X.The Innovation Types Evaluation of Small Business. Journal of Dong Hua University (Eng．Ed．)，19(1): 107-109(2002)
, Tang B, Zeng Y. Inventory Fuzzy Forecasting in E-Based Supply Chain. Proceedings of 2002 International Workshop on Management Theories and Applications under Electronic Commerce, 2002:40-46