Associate Professor, MA student supervisor
Office: Room 717, Glorious Sun School Building
Wang Zhihong has been working as an associate professor at Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She received her doctoral degree from Zhejiang University in 2006. Her research interests include supply chain finance, supply chain management, operation and management, decision analysis and optimization. She presided over some projects, for example, the National Natural Science Foundation, the provincial and ministerial level project and the school project.
- Ph.D., Industry Engineering, Institute of modern manufacturing engineering, Zhejiang University, 2006.
- M.A., Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Shandong University,, 1998.
- B.A., Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shandong University, 1995.
- From 2007.3, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Associate Professor.
- Visiting Scholar, University of Plymouth, England, 2011.03-2012.02.
- Undergraduate courses: Logistics Information System
- Graduate courses: Procurement and Supply Management.
- Supply Chain Finance, Supply Chain Management, Operation Management, Decision Analysis and Optimization.
Honors and Awards
An honorary title ”A Good Teacher in my Mind” in 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), No.71371129, Principal, 2013.01-2015.12.
- Shanghai PuJiang Talent Program, No.13PJC006, Principal, 2013.07-2015.06.
- Wang Zhihong, Shao Qiming, Yuan Yuan. Coordination between ISP and Client Enterprises under the Combination Contract with Trade Credit and Revenue Sharing. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 2015, 29(1)：143-148.
- Wang Zhihong, Xia Qing. Coordination of logistics service supply chain based on trade credit and quantity discount. Forcasting, 2015，34(5):41-47.
- Wang Zhihong, Shao Qiming, Wang Xiaofeng. Optimal Policies of Logistics Service Supply Chain with Instant Procurement Price. Operations Research and Management Science, 2016, 25(2): 36-39+62.
- Wang Zhihong, Hong Yufen. Study on the incentive mechanism based on Trade Credit in a supply chain under Asymmetric Information. Operations Research and Management Science, 2016, 25(4):134-141.
- Wang Zhihong, Xia Qing. A Supplier’s Optimal Trade Credit Policy Under Asymmetric Information. Journal of Systems and Management, 2016, 25(4):759-766.