Business Address: 1882 West Yan’an Road, Shanghai, PR China
Home Phone: 86-21-18917826439
Work Phone: 86-21-62379557
Mobile Phone: 18917826439
09, 1999 – 07, 2002 FudanUniversity,PRC
PhD in industrial economics
On the Development of Investment Bank in China
/financial intermediary, public investment
11, 1997 – 10, 1996 Universityof Lincoln, UK
MSc in Organizational System
“Insider Control” and its Impact on China’s Economy: A Critical Thinking perspective /System Studies
09, 1984 – 07, 1988 FudanUniversity ,PRC
Bachelor in Business Economics
Work Experience –
10, 2004 – present Glorious Sun School of Business & Management
1882 West Yan’an Road, Shanghai, PR China
Vice Dean, Professor
07, 1988 – 9, 2004 School of Business & Administration
Shandong Finance Institute
40 Shungeng Road, Jinan, Shandong Province, PR China
Vice Dean, Professor
Academic Affairs Management
- Haritz Gorostidi-Martinez, Weimin Xu, Xiaokang Zhao, A review of Spanish consumers’ product-country image of China, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Vol. 29 Issue: 3, 2017, pp.589-615, https://doi.org/10.1108/APJML-09-2016-0160
- Renlong He, Xiaokang Zhao, A Performance Comparative Study of OFDI Between China and US: 2008-2015, Henan Social Sciences, No.5, 2017, pp.50-56.
- Xu Hua, Zhao Xiaokang, Jie Shen, Stakeholders' Environmental Demands and Corporate Environmental Responsiveness,Soft Science, No.12, Vol.29, 2015, pp.18-21.
- Xu Yanfeng, Du Hengbo, Zhao Xiaokang, Research on Impact Mechanism of China's Time-honored Catering Brand Extension upon Brand Image Based on Perspective of Perceived Fit, Journal of
Beijing Technology and Business University(Social Sciences), No.5, Vol.30, 2015, pp.99-107.
- Xu Yanfeng, Zhao Xiaokang, The structure division of China’s Long-standing Enterprises’ Brand Image:An Empirical Study, Journal of Shandong Institute of Business and Technology, No.1, Vol 29, 2015, pp. 53-59.
- Xu Yanfeng, Zhao Xiaokang, The Impact of Perceived Fit upon China Timed-honored Brand Extension Attitude: Research on Modulating Effect of Consumer Innovativeness, Journal of Beijing Technology and Business University(Social Sciences), No.2, Vol.29, 2014, pp.112-119.
- HaritzGorostidi Martinez, Zhao Xiaokang, Non-Market Strategy: A Contemporary Literature Review of its Application Considering the Importance of the Social, Ecological and Political Environments, International Journal of Business and Social Science, No. 9, Vol.5, 2014, pp.81-92.
- Duanyong, Zhao Xiaokang, The core Competence of China’s Private Universities, Social Scientist, No.3, Vol. 27, 2014, pp.49-53.
- Xu Yanfeng, Zhao Xiaokang, Brand Extension Literature Comparison Based on Content Analysis, Journal of Shandong Institute of Business and Technology, No.3, Vol 27, 2013, pp. 84-89.
- Xu Yanfeng, Zhao Xiaokang, The Evaluation of Long-standing Enterprises’ Brand Competitive and its improvement countermeasures, Pricing Theory and Practice, No. 5, 2013, pp.85-86.
- Zhao Xiaokang, Management’s importance emerged when crisis comes, Textile Science Research, No.4, 2012, pp. 150-151.
- Li R, Zhao Xiaokang, Commercial banks’ credit risk and its management countermeasures, Foreign Investment in China, No. 20, Vol. 275, 2012, pp.44-45.
- Wang L, Zhao Xiaokang. On the influence of corporate governance towards its technic innovations, Hebei Academic Journal, No.2, Vol. 32,2012,pp.144-147.
- Wang L, Zhao Xiaokang. A research on the management incentive mechanism of the Chinese corporations[C]// International Symposium on Information Technology in Medicine and Education. IEEE, 2012, pp.1051-1055.
- Jiang Xiujuan and Zhao Xiaokang, Organizational Learning Culture and its impact on employee’s organizational commitment: A Theoretical framework, GuiZhou Social Sciences, No. 2, 2011, pp. 80-84.
- Zhao Xiaokang andWang Lifang, A Review and Prospect of the Empirical Research of World City Theory, Hebei Academic Journal,No. 2, Vol. 31, 2011, pp. 173-176.
- Sun MInggui and Zhao Xiaokang, Technical Talent Status and Educational Mode Reform of Textile and Apparel Engineering,, Engineering Sciences,No. 9, Vol. 12, 2010, pp. 39-45,51.
- Zhao Xiaokang and Wang Weihong, The empirical study of Shanghai’s Public Investment and its impact on Economic Growth, Shanghai Economic Review,No. 1, 2010, pp. 82-93.
- GuoYifu and Zhao Xiaokang, Business model innovation and competitive advantages: a resource-based viewpoint, GuiZhou Social Sciences, No. 6, Vol. 234, 2009, pp. 78-82.
- GuoYifu and Zhao Xiaokang, An explanation of the relationship between business model innovation and competitive advantages from the resource-based perspective, Journal of Socialist Theory Guide, No.3, Vol. 292, 2009, pp.69-71.
- GuoYifu and Zhao Xiaokang, A theoretical review of business model innovation and its development prospect, Enterprise Vitality, No.3, Vol. 289, 2009, pp.94-96.
- Zhao Xiaokang, Eyes should be kept on unethical social and humanity researches, Wenhuibao (academic page) ,6 July 2008.
- GuoYifu and Zhao Xiaokang, Analysis on Development Strategy in China West Region from Entrepreneurial Culture Perspective, Proceedings of 2007 International Conference on Strategic Management,2007. (cited in ISSHP )
- Zhao Xiaokang and Jiang Xiujuan, Financial structure and economic growth: A critical review, Proceedings of the 2007 Conference on Systems Science, Management Science And System Dynamics: Sustainable Development And Complex Systems, Vols 1-10,2007.(cited in ISTP )
- Qi Yuan, Zhao Xiaokang, Research on finance optimization in supply chain,Proceedings of The 4th International Conference On Innovation & Management, Vols I And II,2007.(cited in ISTP )
- GuoYifu and Zhao Xiaokang, On the Development Strategy of the Chinese-style Management by SWOT Analysis, Proceedings of the International Conference on Management Innovation, Vol. 2, 2007(cited in EI)
- Zhao Xiaokang, Financial Intermediation Theory : A survey (in Chinese), Economics Perspectives(Jingjixuedongtai,China’s most cited academic journal) , No.503, Jan, 2003, pp.69-72.
- Zhao xiaokang, Financial Intermediation Theory: its innovation and application, Jinan Finance(now Journal of Financial Development Research), No.1, Vol 23, 2004. pp.36-38.
- Su Dongshui and Zhao xiaokang,Contemporary Value of the Revival of the Oriental Management (in Chinese), Fudan Journal(Social sciences edition) , No. 6, 2001 ,pp.109-113,118. (cited by Management Index and University’s Academic Journal Index)
- Zhao xiaokang,The Current Development of Financial Intermediation Theory and its enlightment to the practitioners, China Banker（nowChina Financialyst）, No. 6, Vol.1, 2001，pp.16-17.
- Zhao xiaokang and Wang Weihong, A Reflection Upon BPR，the proceedings of the Fifth International IE &MS Conference, International Academic Press, Beijing, 1998.8 (cited in ISTP )
- Zhao xiaokang, On China’s Individual and Private Economy Development，the proceedings of the 2001 international MS&E Conference, Harbin Institute of Technology Press, Harbin, 2001.8.(cited in ISTP)
- Zhao xiaokang, “Insider Control” in China’s SOE:A Mode 2 Application of SSM ，the proceedings of the Third International Systems Science & Systems Engineering Conference, Scientific Document Press, Beijing, 1998.8.
- Zhao xiaokang, BPR and Innovation (in Chinese), Industrial Engineering & Management, Shanghai Jiaotong University Press & Springer (Germany), 1999.2. (cited in the Management Digest)
- Zhao xiaokang, Deliberate or Emergent Strategic----A Critical Review, the proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Comparative Management, Kaoxiong , 1999.5.
- Zhao xiaokang,Can TSI Be Applied in China? Background Analysis，the proceedings of the Third British-Japanese-ChineseConference on Systems Science, Hull University Press, England, 1997.7
- Zhao xiaokang, On Recent Trend of Income Difference between Urban and Rural Dwellers in PRC, the proceedings of the First International Conference on Emerging Markets Management, Syracuse University Press, 1996,11.
- Zhao xiaokang, “Insider Control” and the Effects on Economic Systems: A Critical Review, the Fifth UKSS Conference Proceeding, Plenum Press, New York, 1997,7.
- Zhao xiaokang,On oriental business principles, World Economy Review (2000 special issue, in Chinese), 2000,12.
- Zhao xiaokang,Some comments on the theoretical system of oriental management, World Economy Studies (2001 special issue, in Chinese), 2001,10.
- Wang Weihong and Zhao xiaokang, Online Marketing----A brand new marketing philosophy, Business Studies, 1999,5.
- Zhao xiaokang and JinWeihua, Beyond Fads (translation, in Chinese), Systems Engineering: theory and practice,1998,3.
- Zhao xiaokang, Product development strategies in the foreign distinguished firms(in Chinese), Management in and abroad, 1996,4.
- ZhaoXiaokang, Business Environment, Chapter 2 in Modern Textile &Apparel Business Management,2e, Sun Minggui (ed.), Chinese Textile Press, Beijing, 2008.9
- Zhao Xiaokang, Organizational Issuesin Multinational Corporations, Chapter 8 in International Business Operations and Management, Lu yuduo et al(ed.), Dalian Science &Technology University Press, Dalian, 2007.10
- Su Dong-shui& Zhao Xiao-kang et al.(ed.), Oriental Management, Shanxi Economic Press, 2003.1.
- Zhao Xiao-kang, How to run a joint-venture corporation with private firms in China?,in Xie Bai-san (ed.)Invest in China, Global Publishing Co. Inc.(Singapore),2002.9.
- Su Dong-shui& Zhao Xiao-kang et al.(ed.), Management, Oriental Press Center, 2001.10.
- Xie Bai-san & Zhao Xiao-kang et al, Contemporary Industrial Policies and theory, Peking University Press, 2001,1.
- ZangRui-zuo& Zhao Xiao-kang et al. International Management,Nanhai Publishing House, 1995, 6.
- Zhao Xiao-kang et al. Sesame Open, Overseas Chinese Press, 1995,12.
- Shi Xin & Zhao Xiao-kang et al. An Introduction to Economic Planning Methods, China’s Finance & Economic Press, 1996,6.
Professor Xiaokang Zhao’s research area include Strategic Management, Business Model Innovation, Financial Intermediation Theory, and Public Investment. Besides academic commitment, he serves as the President of Shanghai Management Education Association, Vice President of Shanghai Engineering Management Association, and board member of China Society of Industrial Economics.