Office: Room 317, New Glorious Sun School Building
Teacher Kui Yu received her MBA degree from New York Institution of Technology in 1999. Her main research fieldsare marketing management and fashion marketing, and published several books in relevant field. Dozens of journalist papers related to her research fields have been issued
- MBA,Master of Business Administration, New York Institution of Technology&Jiangx University Finance and Economics, 1999.
- B.A.,English Language and Literature, Jiangxi University, 1993.
- Graduate courses: Fashion Marketing and Buyer Course, Industrial Marketing, Retail Management.
- Marketing, Fashion Marketing, Internet Business Model
- Research on Fashion Brand Planning and Communication, National Special Fund for University Research, 2010-2011.
- Research on the Value of Apparel Brands in China, 2009-2011.
- HaipiFashion Design and Value Creation,2013-2015.
- Study on Decision-making and Evaluation Model of Government Technology Procurement in Innovation Public Policy, 2012.1—2014.12.
- Discrete Governance Model of Chinese Family Enterprises: Based on Study of Family Social Capital Structure, 2011.6—2015.3.
- Microeconomics, published by HuazhongUniversity of Science and Technology Press, 2009.1.
- Macroeconomics,published by Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2009.7.
- Research on Value of ApparelBrands in Chinaautomata complexity and games, Theoretical Computer Science, 2006, 363(3).
- Reassignment of the Agricultural Labor Force in China, Enterprise Management Publishing House, 2016.3
- The Application of Fuzzy Analysis Method in the RiskSequences of Financial Organizations, Journal of Applied Sciences, 2004.6.
- List of 2009 Men's Brand Valuein China Market (first set), Chinese costume, 2010.5.
- List of 2009 Men's Brand Value in China Market (second set), Chinese costume, 2010.6.
- Highlight of Men’s Apparel in China, China Marketing (first set), 2011.4
- Highlight of Men’s Apparel in China, China Marketing (second set), 2011.5
- How Negative Online Review Affect Consumers’ Online Purchasing Decision: an Empirical Study, How Negative Online Review Affect Consumers' Online Purchasing Decision: an Empirical Study, 2011.5
- A Research on Perceived Value and Satisfactory of Female Online Purchasing，E-Business and E-Government, IEEE international conference on e-business and e-government, 2011.5
- The Effects of Negative Online Reviews on Consumer Online Purchase Decisions, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Management Science and Information Engineering, 2010.12
- A Research on Consumers’ Response to Footwear Stockouts, 2010 International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Technology, 2010.12
- A Model of Measuring on China’s Rural Surplus Labor Force and Lewis Turning Point，International Academic Research Journal of Business and Management，2014.6
- Research on the Measurement and Influencing Factors of the Employee Loyalty of Exhibition Company in China, 2014 Asia-Pacific Humanities and Social Sciences Conference, 2014.11
- Research on Credibility of Online Word of Mouth of Apparel, Proceedings of Joint International Information Technology,Mechanical and Electronic Engineering Conference, 2016.11