Office: Room 625, Glorious Sun School Building
Zhao Junli, Female, the Man, Born in April 1975 in Heilongjiang Province; Professor in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Postgraduate Supervisior. Now, her professional Interests concentrate in textile and apparel industry, industry organization，industry upgrading and international trade. She teaches courses including Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and International economics. She has presided and accomplished one project of National Social Science Fund (Approval No. 09CGJ001) and one Humanities and Social Science item of Chinese Ministry of Education. (Approval No.:07JC790006). In addition, she took part in several other national and provincial research items. She has Published 43 articles in public journals which includingChina & World Economy, Economic Perspectives and Reform. She obtained research rewards from China Textile Industry Association in 2008,2010,2013,2015.
2005.3 - 2009.1, PhD in Economics, Shanghai University of Finance & Economics ;
2000.9 - 2003.6, Master of Economics, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law;
1995.9 - 1999.6, Bachelor of Economics, South-central University for Nationalities.
July,2003.-today, Glorious Sun School of Business &Management, Donghua University
July,1999-August,2000, Wuhan Weike Automatic Control Techonology Co.,Ltd
- ”The study on upgrading of Chinese textile industry after financial crisis in 2008”, National Social Science Fund (Approval No. 09CGJ001) ,2009.06-2011.08
- “The study on upgrading of Chinese textile and apparel industry under the background of international industrial transfer”, Humanities and Social Sciences Project of Chinese Ministry of Education(approval No.:07JC790006), 2007.11-2009.12.
- ”Industry organization and competition strategy of enterprises” Shanghai Outstanding Young Teachers Fund ,2010-2012.
- ”Latest Changes in industrial organization after financial crisis and upgrading of Chinese modern textile industry”, The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities 2012-2015.
- ”The research on synergistic coupling between industrial upgrading and demographic migration in China”, Innovation Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, 2013-2016.
- Junli Zhao, Vigdis Boasson, “Productivity Gains from Offshore Outsourcing:Evidence from the Chinese Manufacturing Industry”, China & World Economy(SSCI：WOS000362835200006),2015(09),in English.
- ZHAO Junli, LI Laubie, 2011,“Is the Impact of Outsourcing Linear? The Case of China from a Global Value Chain Perspective”, Journal of Donghua University（EI）, 2011(04),in English.
- ZHAO Junli, Trade Friction, Upgrading Path and Development of Chinese Textile and Apparel Industry, Journal of Donghua University（EI）,2008(01), in English
- ZHAO Junli, Zhangqi,The analysis on price High abroad and low domestic of “made in China”, Price,Theory &Practice (CSSCI), 2012(11), in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli, “Japanese Textile and Apparel Industrial Upgrading and Comparison with China”, Contemporary Economy of Japan (CSSCI),2011(01),in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli,“An Economic Analysis of Fashion Industry”, Social Sciences in Yunnan(CSSCI),2011(06), in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli, “Variation of Factors Structure，Industry Regional Moving and Industrial Upgrading”Economic Problems (CSSCI), 2011(04), in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli, “The Inspiration of U.S. Textile and Apparel Industrial Upgrading to China”, International Economics and Trade Research (CSSCI),2010(01), in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli ,“Review on Fation theory” ,Forward Position,2010(11), in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli, WU Jianhuan,“Knowledge Diffusion and Upgrading in Local Industry Cluster in Global Production Network”, Science & Technology Progress and Policy（CSSCI），2009(06)，in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli, WU Jianhuan, “New new trade theory review”，Economic Perspectives（CSSCI），2008(06)，PP96-101，information center for social science, Renmin University of China "foreign trade economy, international trade," the full text reprint 2008(10),in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli , “A Study on Upgrading of Chinese Textile and Apparel Industry under Open Economy”，Business Research，2007(12), in Chinese.
- ZHAO Junli, “Reviewing the Impact of Incentive Regulation in the Foreign Telecommunications Industry”, Reform（CSSCI），2007(04), in Chinese.
- Book“The study on upgrading of Chinese textile industry after financial crisis”, Shanghai Finance and Economics Publishing House,2015(08)，one Author, in Chinese.
- Book” Textile Economy and Textiles Trade”，China textile publishing house，2008(09)，ZHAO Junli Writes two chapters, in Chinese.
- Junli Zhao, Vigdis Boasson, Emil Boasson,2016, Technology Gap and Technology Diffusion: A Comparison between China and the United States，2016 Industry Studies Conference, Millennium Hotel , Minneapolis,USA - May 24-26, 2016
- Zhao Junli,2010,The Competitiveness of Chinese Textile and Apparel Industry in Global Value Chain, Proceedings of International Conference on Internet Technology and Applications (iTAP 2010)，21-23Aug.2010,in Wuhan,China(EI ), in English.
- Zhao Junli, 2010, Vertical Disintegration in Global Value Chain and Industry Upgrading：Evidence from Chinese Textile and Apparel Industry, Proceedings of the Conference on Engineering and Business Management (EBM 2010), March 25~27, 2010 in Chengdu, China.(ISTP),in English.
- ZHAO Junli, 2006, Chinese Exports of Textiles & Apparel in post MFA Era: Status Quo and Problem，，2006 International Forum on Textile Science and Engineering for Doctoral Candidates，Shanghai China, in English
- ZHAO Junli,2010, Japanese Textile and Apparel Industrial Upgrading and Comparison with China”, China textile industry transition forum,Hangzhou,China,Nov.6-9,2010, in Chinese
- ZHAO Junli,2008,,” Vertical Disintegration in Global Value Chain and the Upgrading of China Textile and Apparel Industry” China textile industry transition forum,Tianjin,China,Sept.6-9,2008 in Chinese
- ZHAO Junli,2007,“The Tradeoff between Offshore Outsourcing and FDI: Industrial Organization Theory Approach” the Fifth Social Sciences (2007) Academic Works, Shanghai People's Publishing House 2007, in Chinese