Associate Professor, PhD.
Office: Room 624, Glorious Sun School Building
Chenying Zhou joined the department faculty of Economics and trade at Donghua University in 2005. Her research interests include international economics and public finance. Dr. Zhou’s recent works investigate the welfare and equalization of the public service in fiscal system in China.
- Ph.D., International Trade, Department of Business and Management, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, 2005.
- M.A., International Economics, Department of Economics,Hunan University, 2002.
- B.A., Department of International Economics, Hunan College of Finance and Economics, 1999.
- From July 2005, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.
- Undergraduate courses: International Trade: Theory and Practice, Payments and Settlements for International Trading & the Practice of Their Documentations, Case Study of International Trade, Macro-Economics, Business Correspondence for Import and Export.
- Graduate courses: International Economics, Business English.
- International Competitiveness, Fiscal System Reform in China.
- Visiting Scholar, California State University, U.S., 2013.03-2014.08.
- 2015.5-2017.6, The Fiscal System Reform to Propel the Modernization of Social Governance in Shanghai, Funded by the Shanghai Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science. Manager.
- 2012.6-2015.6, The Fiscal System of the Equalization of Public Services in the Yangtze River Delta Region, Funded by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Manager.
- 2011.8-2014.3, The Optimization of Fiscal System in Shanghai: the perspective of Basic Public Service Equalization in the 12th Five Year period, Funded by the Shanghai Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science. Manager.
- 2011.6-2014.9, The Fiscal System Reform on Regional Basic Public Service Equalization, Funded by Ministry of Education, China. Manager.
- Zhou ChenYing. China’s Fashion Industry: How to Optimize the Competitiveness Modes? THE INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ECONOMICS, 2011(5).
- Zhou ChenYing. Why does China Failed to Transform its Growth Mode in Exports? MODERN FINANCE AND ECONOMICS (JOURNAL OF TIANJIN UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMICS), 2007(6).
- Zhou ChenYing. the Profit Principle of Comparative Advantages and its realization. Beijing: ECONOMIC SCIENCE PRESS, 2007(1).
- Zhou ChenYing. Wang Hong, the Comparative Advantages of Brands: A New Perspective, JOURNAL OF CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE & ECONOMICS, 2007(1).
- Zhou ChenYing. Cost or Added-Valued Principle? The Development of Comparative Advantage Theory, CONTEMPORARY FINANCE & ECONOMICS, 2006(8).
- Zhou ChenYing. An Economic Analysis of Brands, POLICY- MAKING REFERENCE, 2004(4).
- Zhou ChenYing, Tian Fa. What affects the China Exports? A Macro Perspective, CONTEMPORARY FINANCE & ECONOMICS, 2003(12).
- Mou Wei, Zhou ChenYing. Increasing Core Competitiveness to Reduce the Anti-dumping Charges, MODERN MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, 2003(11).
Zhang YaBing, Zhou ChenYing. Comparative Advantages or Competitive Advantages? A New Perspective
, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS AND TRADE RESEARCH