PhD, Master supervisor
Office: Room315, Glorious Sun School New Building
Wenyan Pan, male, Han nationality, born in June 1974, Jiangxi Wuyuan people, Donghua University School of management lecturer, master guide. Mainly engaged in cultural resources and tourism creativity, Event tourism, ecology and leisure agriculture and other related areas of research. Presided over and completed the provincial and ministerial level and other types of projects at all levels more than 10, as the core members to participate in and complete the national, provincial and ministerial level and various projects (topics) a number of first author published more than 10 articles, many times invited to a variety of international conferences, government meetings, corporate meetings published professional reports. Over the years often for the government, enterprises, industry development to provide tourism and regional planning , industrial heritage protection and development, cultural and creative industries and economic and social development in the field of decision-making advice, education and training work for the Shanghai World Expo, Shanghai Yangpu District Tourism Bureau, Nanchang City Planning Bureau, Jiangxi Quannan County Development and Reform Commission, Dingnan County Tourism Bureau and many other organizations to provide services. Guide students to innovation and entrepreneurship projects to obtain a national subsidy 1; Shanghai municipal funding 4.
（1）PhD, demography （Research directions of folklore and cultural creativity,School of
social Development, East china normal University,2011.09-2014.06
（2）M.A., Human geography (Research direction of regional tourism planning and development）,Institute For Tourism Studies, ,Shanghai normal University, 2002.09-2005.06
（3）Undergraduate, Chinese , Chinese Department,Jiangxi Institute of Education,1998.09-2000.06
（4）Secondary specialized school , General normal school ,Jiangxi Wannian normal school,1989.09-1992.06
Undergraduate courses::Tourism consumer behavior, Tourist culture, Organization and management of large-scale events,Urban tourism、Seminar on festival activities,Heritage Tourism,Tourism intermediary management
Tourism and cultural creativity,event tourism、Heritage resources and development、Rural leisure
（1）1992.07-2002.07 ,Fuchun Primary school, Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province ,Teacher
（2） 2005.08-- ,the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, PhD, Master supervisor, lecturer
- National philosophical and Social Science Foundation of China(NSSFC), Research on the mechanism and model of FSE(Festivals and special events) integrate into tourism industry (No.2017- ),Principal ,2017-
- Shanghai Government Development Research Center,Research on cultural development mode and cultural choice of creative economy and innovation service construction in Shanghai(No.2016-YJ-M05-C),Principal,2016/09-2017/03
- Preliminary study of Liberal Arts in Donghua University, Research on the development of traditional festivals and cultural tourism destinations from the perspective of space production (No.108-10-010-8086), Principal ,2016/12-2019/11
- Shanghai arts and science planning foundation, Research on tourism development model of traditional festival cultural resources in Shanghai,(No. 2015I01), Principal ,2015/11-2016/10
- Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province Urban and Rural Planning Bureau, Investigation and Research on Industrial Heritage of Nanchang City (No. HX201410000030), Principal ,2014/10-2016/03
- Yudu County (Jiangxi Province)Land Resources Bureau,Study on the Planning of Land Renovation in Yudu(No. HX201307000017), Principal ,2012/12-2014/03
- Tourism Bureau of Yangpu District in Shanghai, Study on the Development of Industrial Heritage Tourism in Yangpu District of Shanghai (No. HX201110000027), Principal ,，2011/05-2012/03
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities in 2013, A Study on the Development of Cultural Festival and Tourism Integration from the Perspective of Industrial Convergence - Taking Shanghai as an Example (No. 2232013E3-12), Principal ,2013/12-2016/11
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities in 2011, A Study on the Interaction Mechanism and Realization Mechanism of Urban Activities Exhibition Industry and Tourism (No. 233201100160), Principal ,2011/12-2012/11
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities in 2010, A Study on the Harmonious Interaction Mechanism between Large - scale Activities and Urban Tourism - A Case Study of Shanghai (No. 233201000166), Principal，2010/12-2011/11
- Donghua University Research Fund, A Study on the Development of Large - scale Activities in Shanghai (No. D200500166), Principal，2006/06-2007/05
2. Main participation
- Shanghai Municipal People 's Government Decision - making Consultation Research Tourism Special Topic(No.2016-Z-E06),Research on the Innovation of Shanghai Tourism Public Service System，2016/04-2016/11，Core participation（2/6）
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Research on Spatial Behavior and Spatial Shaping of Venture Capital in the Background of Innovation Network (No. ZX201310000042 ),2013/09-，Core participation（3/8）
- Shanghai Government Development Research Center, Study on Tourism Function and Project Layout in Shanghai New Town Construction (No. 14S10802),2014/06-2015/05，Core participation（3/5）
- Shanghai philosophical and Social Science Foundation, Research on Multi - core Giant City Network - Taking Shanghai Metropolitan Circle as an Example (No. ZX200709000005 ),2007/07-2010/06,Core participation（3/5）
- Shanghai Vocational Education Association, "Exhibition project management" professional talent development (No. HX200511000091 ),，2005/06-2007/05,Core participation（3/7）
- Shanghai Vocational Education Association, "Travel brokers" professional talent development projects (No. HX200511000090 ),2005/06-2007/05,Core participation（4/7）
- (Jiangxi)Quannan County Development and Reform Commission，Quannan County National Economic and Social Development Thirteen Five Plan，Principal,2015/07-2016/03，
- (Jiangxi)Dingnan County Tourism，Dingnan County Eco - tourism Planning（Revision）,Principal,2014/12-2016/03
- Wenyan Pan,Chunzhang Liu,Li Liu. Tourism culture and communication, Peking University Press，2011.11.
- Chunlei Wang, Zhonghua Zhao,Wenyan Pan.2009 China Festive Industry Development Annual Report（Chapter 8）, Tianjin University Press,2010.7.
- Kunyi Yao,Mingfa yin,Hongyi Liu,Wenyan pan. Sea style street, Shanghai lexicographical Publishing House,2014.6.
- Wenyan Pan.Research on interactive of events and tourism industry based on the theory of Catalytic effect and Maternal effect, Human Geography（CSSCI）,2012.27(6):124-129.
- Wenyan Pan.Research on tourism industrialization development path of festival/special events resource from a population and industry perspective，Tourism Science（CSSCI）,2015.29(2):86-95 .
- Wenyan Pan,Fulan-Zhong. Studies on the productive protection path of Chinese traditional festival culture，Cultural Heritage（CSSCI），2014.1(1):24-33.
- Wenyan Pan. Research on tourism industrialization development path and models of festival/special events resource from a population and industry perspective（CSCD），2015.31(2):104-108.
- Wenyan Pan. Internet thinking and development of tourism transformation and upgrading, Creative Economy and Management，2017.7(1): - .
- Wenyan Pan. The creative use of traditional festival culture resource from perspective of intangible heritage productive protection, Creative Economy and Management，2016.5(1):26-39.
- Wenyan Pan.. Development status and strategy of industrial heritage tourism in Shanghai, Yangpu District，Economic & Trade Update,2014.3:355；356.
- Wenyan Pan.,Zhingping Yang,Li Liu.The development strategies for the event tourism in Shanghai,Tourism Forum,,2006.17(4):435-439.
- Wenyan Pan.,Nengchuan Fan,Jie Jia. Thinking of Cultural Strategy of Activities Tourism Planning——take Shanghai as an example, Tourism Forum,2004.15(3)：34-37.
- Wenyan Pan.,Nengchuan Fan, Advantages of Developing Tourism in Shanghai, Shanghai Urban Management，2003.12(4)：17-19.
- Wenyan Pan. The contemporary value and creative use path of traditional festival culture resource from perspective of intangible heritage productive protection，The 32th International Conference of the Association of North-east Asian Cultures and Shanghai Normal University,Shanghai,China，2016.7:162-179
- Wenyan Pan. A Study on the Contemporary Value and Resource Development of Traditional Festival Culture, The Collection of Shanghai Culture(12),Shanghai University Press，2014.6,Shanghai,China,2013.11:217-227
- Wenyan Pan.. “Research on the Inheritance Path of Traditional Festival Culture from the Perspective of Productive Protection, Shanghai 11th Academic Conference of Social Science(2013)，Shanghai,China,2013.9:76-91
- Ronge-Chen Team. Tourism Line Development for Shangluo, 2013 national entrepreneurial training program, 2013Shanghai municipal project practice project
- Xinying-Qiu Team. A Study on the Marketing of Cultural Tourism Destination in Quanzhou, Fujian Province - Based on IPA Analysis，2014Shanghai municipal project practice project
- Jiayu Ru Team. Planning and Practice of Physical Exhibition,2014 Shanghai Venture Training Program
- Hejia Meng Team. Product Optimization of Cultural and Creative Parks Based on Consumer Segmentation,2015Shanghai Venture Training Program