Doctoral student , Lecturer
Office: Room 123, Building of Management
Dr. Jidan Huang is the Lecturer of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She obtained her master's degree of Mathematics from Donghua University, majored in Fractional differential equations, in 2009. Her research interests include operations management, the vehicle scheduling, and inventory management.
- Doctoral student in Operations Management, Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies, Donghua University
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Donghua University, Shanghai, China, 2009
- B.Sc. in marine engine, Department of marine engine, Shanghai maritime University , Shanghai, China, 1998
- Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Lecturer
- Shanghai Harbor eLogistics software Co.,Ltd, Computer software development engineer
- Shanghai SIPG Logistics Co.,Ltd, Computer software development engineer
- Logistics information technology
- Computer Network's Theory and Applications
- The Principle of Computer Network
- Vehicle scheduling, inventory management.
- The application of nonlinear mathematics in scheduling(Donghua University)
Feifeng Zheng, Jidan Huang
, Ming Liu, Feng Chu, Port truck scheduling on a dedicated transportation route at a container terminal[C]. 46thInternational Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering (CIE2016), 29-31 Oct, Tianjin, China, 8pages, 2016.