Professor, PhD supervisor, ViceDean
Office: Room 505, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof. Qi Xu is the Vice Dean of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She received her doctoral degree from University of Shanghai for Science and Technology in 2004. Prof. Xu is a PhD supervisor in Management Science and Engineering, a member of the 4th and 5th disciplinary appraisal group of the Academic Degrees Committee of Shanghai Council,the director of China management science and Engineering Society, and the director of China Logistics Society. She was awarded Shanghai Top-Quality Course“Supply Chain Management” (2013),Excellent Dissertation by the 15th Chinese Annual Conference on Management Science (2013),the second prizeofScience and Technology Progress by the State Education Ministry (2009),“Woman Pace-setter” by Donghua University(2009),Excellent Doctorate Dissertation by Shanghai Education Ministry (2005), the second prize of Excellent Science Paper by Ningxia province(2004), “Excellent Young Teacher Support Planning” by the State Education Ministry of Chain (2003), Fellowship of visiting scholar by the State Education Ministry of Chain (2000),the Outstanding Teaching Award by Ningxia University(1999),and the 1st prize for the Teaching Achievement by Ningxia province(1997).Her research interests includesupply chain management, textile andapparel supply chain management, logistics management, production andoperations management. Prof. Xu has plentiful oversea cooperationexperience, and has ever visiteduniversities and colleges formany times. She is principal of threeNational Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) projects, and Shanghai Social Science Planning Project, Shanghai Pujiang Program, Shanghai Natural Science Foundation, Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China, andInnovation Foundation of Educational Commission of Shanghai.She has published more than 100 academic journal papers, including more than 50 core journals papersand more than30 SCI/EI-indexed journal papers.
- Ph.D.,Management Science and Engineering,BusinessSchool, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, 2004.
- M.A.,Information Science, School of Information Science and Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, 1999.
- B.A.,Physics, School of Physics and Electronic-Electrical Engineering, Ningxia University, 1985.
- From 2005.07, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Professor, PhD supervisor.
- 2009.09-2010.08,Robert H.Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, Visiting scholar.
- 2003.08-2005.07, School of Mathematics and Computer, Ningxia University,Professor,Vice Dean,Master supervisor.
- 2001.09-2002.09, Department of Information Science, Pennsylvania State University at Great Valley, Visiting scholar.
- 1997.09-2003.07,School of Mathematics and Computer, Ningxia University,Associate Professor.
- 1992.01-1997.08, School of Mathematics and Computer, Ningxia University, Lecturer.
- 1985.07-1991.12, Teaching and Research Administration Department, Ningxia University, Assistant researcher.
- Undergraduate courses: Enterprise Information Integration, Management Information System, Supply Chain Management.
- Graduate courses: Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Logistics Information System.
- Supply Chain Management, Textile & Apparel Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Production & Operations Management.
Honors and Awards
- Be awarded “Supply chain management and e-commerce research team women Gang civilization” by Shanghai municipal education system, 2014.
- Be awarded Shanghai Top-Quality Course “Supply Chain Management”,2013.
- Beelected inExcellent Dissertation by the 15th Chinese Annual Conference on Management Science, 2013.
- Be elected in the second prize of Science and Technology Progress by the State Education Ministry, 2009.
- Be awarded “Woman Pace-setter” by Donghua University, 2009.
- Be awarded the Tianxiang Foundation rewards and grants, 2008.
- Be awarded Excellent Doctorate Dissertation by Shanghai Education Ministry, 2005.
- Beawarded the second prize of Excellent Science Paper by Ningxia province, 2004.
- Beawarded “Excellent Young Teacher Support Planning” by the State Education Ministry of Chain, 2003.
- Beawarded Fellowship of visiting scholar by the State Education Ministry of Chain, 2000.
- Beawarded the Outstanding Teaching Award by Ningxia University, 1999.
- Beawarded the 1st prize for the Teaching Achievement by Ningxia province, 1997.
- 2008.06-2014.05, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Vice Dean.
- 2002.05-2005.08, School of Mathematics and Computer, Ningxia University, Vice Dean.
- 1999.07-2002.04, School of Mathematics and Computer, Ningxia University, Director of Department of information and computing science.
- 1988.07-1991.12, Teaching and Research Administration Department, Ningxia University, Section Chief.
- Visiting Professor, Robert H.SmithScuool of Business, University of Maryland,USA, 2009.09-2010.08.
- Visiting scholar, Lingnan University, Hong Kong, 2008.01-2008.02.
- Visiting scholar,Department of Information Science, Pennsylvania State University at Great Valley, USA, 2001.09-2002.09.
- From 2017, member of the 5th disciplinary appraisal group of the Academic Degrees Committee of Shanghai Council(management science and engineering).
- From 2013, member of the 4th disciplinary appraisal group of the Academic Degrees Committee of Shanghai Council(management science and engineering).
- From 2012,director of China management science and engineering Society.
- From 2011, member of Education branch of China system engineering Society.
- From 2008, director of China Logistics Society.
- From 2007, member of The Standing Experts Advisory Committee of Jinjiang textile industry development.
- From 2006, consultant expert of China service outsourcing research center
- From 2008, editor of International Journal of Services Operations and Informatics.
- 2005.08, chairman of“2005 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics”Finance.
- 2004.06, review expert of International Conference onCybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and Applications.
Conduct Student Paper Award
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), O2O Integration and Collaborative Optimization for Fast Fashion Supply Chain (no.71572033), Principal, 2016.01-2019.12.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Dual Channel Supply Chain modeling and Operational Strategy (no.71172174), Principal, 2012.01-2015.12.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Quick Response System Modeling and Operational Strategy of Textile &Apparel Supply Chain (no.70772073), Principal, 2008.01-2010.12.
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China，Collaboration Management of Inventory in Dual channel supply chain(no. 20110075110003), Principal, 2012.01-2014.12.
- Shanghai Social Science Planning Project, Research on optimal regulation of low carbon supply chain based on carbon footprint analysis (no.2013BGL014), Principal, 2013.08-2016.09.
- Sponsored by Shanghai Pujiang Program, Research on carbon footprint measurement and collaborative control of textile and apparel supply chain (no.12PJC020), Principal, 2012.01-2014.12.
- Innovation Foundation of Educational Commission of Shanghai of China, Coordination and optimization of supply chain under dual distribution channels (no.12ZS58), Principal, 2011.09-2013.09.
- Shanghai Social Science Planning Project,Collaboration Management based on Time Competence in Textile and Apparel Supply Chain (no. 2007BZH001), Principal, 2007.09-2010.12.
- Nature Science Foundation of Shanghai, Textile & Apparel Supply Chain Information Management (No.07ZR14003), Principal, 2008.01-2009.12.
- The National Soft Science Research Program, Study on innovation mode, system and performance evaluation of modern logistics service in China (No. 2007GXQ4D154), Principal, 2008.01-2010.12.
- Excellent Young Teachers Program of MOE, A collaborative supply chain and support system for Web services (no.2003), Principal, 2004.01-2006.12.
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry (SRF for ROCS, SEM), Integrated network and intelligent supply chain management(no. 55), Principal, 2006.01-2008.12.
SCI/EI Journal Papers
- Xiaodong Liu, Qi Xu, Meina Li: A comparative analysis of scientific publications in management journals by authors from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau: 2003-2012. Scientometrics 108(2): 1007-1009 (2016)
- QI XU, Zheng Liu, Sales Forecast of Dual-Channel Supply Chain based on Improved Bass and SVM Model， Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences. 8（2）：891-900 (SCI：WOS:000331386900052) (2014)
- Tetteh,A ; Xu,QI ; Liu,Z .Inventory Control by Using Speculative Strategies in Dual Channel Supply Chain, Journal of Applied Research and Technology. 12(4): 296-314 (SCI: 000335617000015) (2014)
- Wang,Wenjie, XU QI. A Bayesian Combination Forecasting Model for Retail Supply Chain Coordination, Journal of Applied Research and Technology. 12(4):315-324 (SCI: 000335617000016)(2014)
- Qi Xu, Zheng Liu, Bin Shen，The Impact of Price Comparison Service on Pricing Strategy in a Dual-channel Supply Chain，Mathematical Problems in Engineering.12:1-13(SCI（SCI:000326860600001）) (2013)
- QI XU, Zheng Liu, Positioning of Logistics based on RFID and integrated sharing system ，Telkomnika Journal of Electrical Engineering. 11(12):7500~7508 (EI:20134616987925, type:JA)(2013)
- Yuwei Zhu,QI XU, Competitive strategy in dual-channel supply chain under the consumer time-sensitive,Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems.19(6):1363-1368(EI:20133016533963)（2013）
- Kaige Zhou,Xu Qi, Study on partner selection of virtual logistics alliance based on DEA, Information Technology Journal. 12(20): 5929-5934 (EI: 20142417806123,Type: JA)(2013)
- Qi Xu, Zheng Liu,Dual-channel Supply Chain Coordination Model Based on Seasonal Compensation, Journal of Convergence Information Technology. vol.8(6):871-879(2013)
- YangleZheng, Qi Xu，AkyeneTetteh, Analysis on Optimal Ordering Decision Considering Strategic Customers of Dual-Channel Supply Chain，Journal of Convergence Information Technology. vol.7(12):324-332(EI：20130215879938) (2012)
- FengFeng, Qi Xu,Locating method in the warehouse based on active RFID Tags, International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Application (2011)
- Wang shixiong, Xu Qi, Information Theoretic Approach for Measuring the Complexity of Supply Chain Networks, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (New Series).April (2008)
- Ge Yan, XU Qi, Li Hong, Implementation of Generic AHP Evaluation and Its Application to Impact Factors of On-Line Consumption Behavior, Wuhan University Journal of Natural Science. Vol.13(4):450-454(2008)
- Xu Qi, Design of Multi-agent Supply Chain System to Support Quick Response in Textile-Apparel Industry. Journal of Donghua University.Vol.24(6):791-796 (2007)
- Qiu, R. and Xu,Qi, Integration Design of Material Flow Management in an e-Business Manufacturing Environment, Decision Support Systems, Volume 42, Issue 2, November, Pages 1104-1115(2006)
- Robin Qiu, Wisky, Qi Xu, Extended Structured Adaptive Supervisory Control Model of Shop Floor Controls for an e-Manufacturing System,International Journal of Production Research. Vol.41(8), pp.1605-1620 (2003)
Other Core Journals Papers
- Mohammad AnisurRahman,Xu Qi, Abu Naser Mohammad Saif2*, Ismail Bin Ibrahim2 and Rabeya Sultana. Assessing service quality of online bill payment system using extended SERVQUAL model (SERVQUAL-Butterfly model): A case study of Dhaka electric supply company limited (DESCO),Bangladesh, Cogent Business & Management, 4: 1301195(2017)
- Xiaodong Liu, Qi Xu*, Meina Li, A comparative analysis of scientific publications in management journals by authors from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau: 2003-2012, Scientometrics, 108(2): 1007-1009 (2016)
- XU Li-xia, XU Qi*, LIU Xu，Supply Chain Contracts Based on Competition-Cooperation Game in Multiple Manufacturers，Industrial Engineering and Management，21(4)：67-74 (2016)
- Liu Xu, Xu Qi, Research on Dual-channel Supply Chain Management under E-commerce Environment. Technoeconomics& Management Research, (08):56-60 (2016)
- Qi Xu, Zheng Liu, Optimal Decision of Dual Source Supply Chain Combining Contract Ordering and Spot Market, Chinese Journal of Management Science,23(4):105-117 (2015)
- Qi Xu, Zheng Liu, Inventory Coordination Strategies of Dual-channel supply chain, Systems Engineering, 33(3):45-52 (2015)
- Wang Changjun, Xu Qi, JiaYongji, Properties of solution for heterogeneous tasks scheduling on single machine, Journal of Management Sciences in China,18(07):70-81 (2015).
- Ding Zhigang, Xu Qi, Timing of Low-carbon Technology Investment in Supply Chain under CarbonCap and Trade Policy, Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology (Social Sciences Edition),17(05):9-14 (2015)
- Li Changhao, Xu Qi, LuoExiang, et al. Study on Capability of Enterprises' Innovation Industrialization in theStrategic Emerging Industries of Shanghai, Science&Technology Progress and Policy,32(06):39-44 (2015)
- Qi Xu, Zheng Liu, Optimal Order Model of Dual-Channel Supply Chain Based onNon-cooperative and Cooperative Strategies underDifferent Demand Distribution, Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science), 41（5）:696-705 (2015)
- Xu LIU, Qi XU and Lixia XU.A Literature Review on Supply Chain Contracts Selection and Coordination under Competing Multi Manufacturers，International Journal of Business and Management，07:196-207 (2015)
- Sun Li，Xu Qi, Evaluation model of order priority based on HHS-SVM. Computer Engineering and Applications,Computer Engineering and Applications， 51(12):241-245 (2015)
- Li Cheng, Xu Qi，Study on civil aviation RFTK based on ARIMA-GM. Computer Engineering and Applications，Computer Engineering and Applications， 51(2):259-264 (2015)
- Qi Xu, Zheng Liu, SVM-based Dual-channel Demand Forecast Model of Perishables in the Supply Chain. Journal of Systems &Management,23(2):256-265 (2014)
- Zheng Liu,Qi Xu，Binyong Tang, Min Zhou,Dual-Channel Supply Chain Joint Inventory ModelUnder Stochastic Demand，Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University，48(2):290-299 (2014)
- Fan Dandan, Xu Qi, Inventory Optimization Decision in Dual Channel SupplyChain Based On Markov Chain，Industrial Engineering Journal，17(2):85-93 (2014)
- Ding Zhigang, Xu Qi,The Game and Incentive Mechanism for Implementing Low-carbonTechnologies in Supply Chain,Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology (Social Sciences Edition),16(4):13-18 (2014)
- Zhou Jianheng， Jiang Biyun，Xu Qi，Supply Chain Ordering Strategy Based on Customer Time Preference，Journal of Systems & Management，23（5）：651-659 (2014)
- ZHOU Kaige, XU Qi, WU Daqing, SUN Li, WANG Heng,The Forecast Optimization Model of the Short Life CycleProducts Under the Influence of Cyclical and SeasonalFactors,Journal of Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 44(15):218-225 (2014)
- Lixia XU, Qi XU, Xu LIU, Wal-Mart and Carrefour’s Supply Chain Management Strategies in China, International Journal of Business and Management,07:155-161(2014)
- Xu Qi, Fan Dandan，Carbon Footprint Calculation across the Whole Supply Chain，Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science)，40(5):639-645 (2014)
- Zhou Jianheng, Xu Qi，An Asymmetric Information Screening Model for A Two-stage Supply Chain，Journal of Systems & Management，22（3）:335-342 (2013)
- Li Cheng，Xu Qi，A New Combined Forecasting Model based onInduced Ordered Weighted Harmonic Averaging(IOWHA)Operator，Journal of Systems & Management， 05):737-741 (2013)
- Zheng Liu, Qi Xu,Supply Chain Benefits Allocation Mechanism of "Fast Fashion" Industry，Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business，34(4):76-80 (2013)
- Zheng Liu, Qi Xu，Demand Forecast Model of Short Life Cycle Product in Dual-Channel Based on Service-Purchase Intention-In the Case of Fast Fashion Apparel，Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science)，39（5）：668-674 (2013)
- Ding Zhigang, Xu Qi,The Evaluation and Selection of Low Carbon Supply Chain Strategic Partners，China Business and Market，27(7):102-107 (2013)
- Xu Qi，Jointly Contract of Buy Back and Pricing Flexible for Supply ChainCoordination under Price Changing on Demand，Forecasting，Vol.30(4):25-29 (2011)
- Xu Qi，Collaborated Optimal Pricing Strategyof Pallets Pooling Supply Chain System，China Business and Market，25(7)：54-59 (2011)
- Xu Qi，Optimization of Logistics Warehouse Distribution and RFID-based Visual Operational Management，China Business and Market，25(1):26-31 (2011)
- WANG Changjun, JIA Yongji,XU Qi, et al. price of anarchy analysis for scheduling selfish tasks on parallel machines,Journal of Management Sciences in China, 13(5):44-50,81 (2010)
- Xu Qi，RFID-based intelligent management of warehousing distribution of apparel supply chain，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.31(9):137-143 (2010)
- Xu Qi，Yin Lina，Supply Chain Optimal Control under RFID Integrated System，Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science)，(06):691-696+702 (2010)
- Xu Qi，Logistics Pallets Pooling Service Supply Chain Systemand the Optimal Management，China Business and Market， (03):22-25 (2010)
- Xu Qi，The Integrative and Collaborative Services Innovation Managementof Supply Chain Logistics Finance，China Business and Market，(8):29-34 (2009)
- Fan Xiaoxu,Xu Qi,Middleware framework of quick response system based on XML in apparel supply chain，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.30(4):123-128 (2009)
- Qi Xu，A Replenishment Strategy to Support Quick Response on Apparel Supply Chain，Journal of Textile Research， Vol.30(12):129-135 (2009)
- Zhang Gefu, Qi Xu, Market State Measurement for Apparel，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.30(5):130-136 (2009)
- Zhang Gefu, Qi Xu，A kind of popularity-index forecasting model for supporting apparel supply-chain quick response，Journal of Textile Research, Vol.30(6):131-137 (2009)
- XU Qi, WANG Xiaofeng，Dynamic pricing strategy for apparel supply chain based on fashion indexes，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.29(11):137-140. (2008)
- Xu Qi, Zhou Jianheng，Quick response system for textile apparel supply chain based on XML data sharing，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.29(2)：114-119 (2008)
- Zhang Gefu, XU Qi，Apparel supply chain generalized quick response system based on business intelligence，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.29(12):126-132 (2008)
- ZhouJianheng,Xu Qi，Analysis of system dynamics model in garment supply chain，Journal of Textile Research，Vol.29(12):122-1125 (2008)
- Qi Xu，Jianheng Zhou, XML-Based Date Sharing of Quick Response System in Textile & Apparel Supply Chain, Journal of Textile Research,Vol.29(2): 114-119 (2008)
- Qi Xu, Wang Xiaofeng, Dynamic Pricing strategy for apparel supply chain based on fashion indexes, Journal of Textile Research,Vol.29(11):137-140 (2008)
- Jianheng Zhou,Qi Xu, Analysis of system dynamics model in garment supply chain, Journal of Textile Research,Vol.29(12):122-125 (2008)
- Zhang Gefu, Qi Xu, Apparel supply chain generalized quick response system based on business intelligence, Journal of Textile Research,Vol.29(12):126-130 (2008)
- Qi Xu, Logistics Service Innovation based on Service Science, Science & Technology Progress and Policy,Vol.25(4):54-59 (2008)
- Qi Xu, Logistics Customer Value Analysis and Decision Making Based on Knowledge, Journal of Information, Vol.27(2):50-55 (2008)
- Qi Xu, A Multi-Agent Supply Chain System for Quick Response in Textile-Apparel Industry, Journal of DongHua University Vol.24(6):791-796 (2007)
- Qi Xu, A study on the mutual development of knowledge intensive manufacturing industry and high-technology business service, Commercial Research,06:30-33 (2007)
- Qi Xu, PES Model of Green Supply Chain and its Multi-agent-based System, Journal of Donghua University,VOL.32,NO.6:26-32 (2006)
- Qiu, R. Tang, Y., and Qi Xu, Integration Design of Material Flow Management in an e-Business Manufacturing Environment, Decision Support Systems, Volume 42, Issue 2, Page: 1104-1115 (2006)
- Yiyan Huang, Qi Xu, A replenishment and pricing strategy under time changing., Journal of Shanghai Management Science (2006)
- Qi Xu, R. Qiu, Heterogeneous Knowledge Integration for Supply Chain Systems, Computer Science, (2005)
- Qi Xu.andQiu, R., Heterogeneous Knowledge Syntheses for Manufacturing Information Systems, Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems, CIMS, Vol. 10. No. 7, pp. 732-736+750(2004)
- Qi Xu , FuyuanXu and Robin Qiu, Agent-based Collaboration Technology of Supply and Demand Network, Journal of Computer Applications, Vol.24(3),pp.117-121 (2004)
- Qiu, R.,Qi Xu., Global Identification Code Scheme for Promptly Retrieving Object’s Pertinent Information, Computer Science, Vol. 31, No. 11, Nov. pp. 126-129 (2004).
- Qi Xu., Xu, F., Enterprise Supply and Demand Network Collaboration Management, Science of Sceence and Management of S.&T., Vol.25(2),pp.141-144 (2004)
- Qi Xu.,Xu, F.,, Process Oriented Supply Chain Workflow Management, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems,Vol.9(2), pp.117-121 (2003)
- Qi Xu,Robin Qiu and FuyuanXu, “Agent-based Workflow Coordination for Supply Chain Management”, Transactions of Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Vol. 20 (1), pp.10-15 (2003)
- Qi Xu, FuyuanXu, Web Services-based Supply Chain Coordination Management, Computer Application Research,Vol.20,No.8(2003)
- Xu, Qi, Xu, F., A Node of Supply and Demand Network: Supply Chain Management and Decision, System Engineer Theory and Practice, Vol.23(8)(2003)
- Xu, Qi, Xu, F., Multi-agents-based enterprise supply and demand network coordination mechanisms, Journal of University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Vol.25(4),pp.330-335 (2003)
- Xu, Q., Qiu, R., and Xu, F., “Integration of Workflow and Multi-agents for Supply Chain Coordination,” Journal of Chinese Computer Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 15, pp. 19-24 (2003)
- Xu, Q., Xu, F., Supply Demand Network Decision Support System, Computer Engineering and Application, Vol.39（32）, pp.201-205 (2003)
- Xu, Q., Xu, F.，Agent based Collaborative Management for Enterprise Supply and Demand Network, Forecasting, Vol.22(6):51-56 (2003)
- Xu, Q., Xu, F.，Supply Chain CoordinationManagementbasedon Software Agents，Computer Applications，Vol.22(8)(2002)
- Xu, Q., Xu, F.，Supply Chain Workflows Management and Decision Web-based, Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol.38(23)(2002)
- Wang, Heng ,Xu, Qi. Improving M-commerce through enterprise mobility, Proceedings - 2012 International Conference on Management of e-Commerce and e-Government, ICMeCG 2012, p 211-215, 2012.
- Feng, Feng ;Qi, Xu. The research of geographic space information network sharing key technology GML in the storage system, Proceedings of the International Conference on Uncertainty Reasoning and Knowledge Engineering, URKE 2011, v 2, p 130-133, 2011.
- Ruteri, JumaMakweba,Qi Xu, The new business model for SMEs food processors based on supply chain contracts, International Conference on Management and Service Science, 2011.
- Yin, Lina, Xu, Qi. Combined contract of buyback and pricing flexibility to coordinating supply chain under price updating, International Conference, CSIE 2011, Proceedings ,Communications in Computer and Information Science, v 153 CCIS, n PART 2, p 73-79, 2011.
- Ni, Shanshan, Xu, Qi,The research on supplier selection based on grey relation decision-making method, Proceedings - 2011 4th International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, ICIII 2011, v 1, p 243-246.
- Ruteri, Juma Makweba1,Xu, Qi, The new business model for SMEs food processors based on supply chain contracts, International Conference on Management and Service Science, MASS 2011.
- Yin, Li-Na ; Xu, Qi, Combined Contract of Supply and Inventory Financing for the Apparel Supply.2010 IEEE 3th International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Managemet and Industrial Engineering.2010:339-342
- Yin, Li-Na ; Xu, Qi，Coordinating a supply chain with material flow and capital flow integrated，2010 International Conference on Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management, ICLSIM 2010，Harbin, China，January 9, 2010 - January 10, 2010：1271-1274 IEEE Computer Society, 445 Hoes Lane - P.O.Box 1331, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, United States.
- Zhang, Qi-Wen; Xu, Qi, Heterogeneous system integration of supply chain based on SOA & WSC, ICAMS 2010 - Proceedings of 2010 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Management Science, v 1, p 92-96, ICAMS 2010 Chengdu, China, July 9.
- Yin, Li-Na ; Xu, Qi Coordinating a supply chain with material flow and capital flow integrated，2010 International Conference on Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management，Harbin,China.
- Ding, Zhigang, Xu, Qi. Research on the RFID-based Pallet Pool Information System. Proceeding of 2010 International of conference on Logistics Engineering and Management. Chengdu, China.
- Zhang, Qi-Wen; Xu, Qi.Research on Heterogeneous System Integration of Supply Chain Based on SOA. The International Conference on E-Business and E-Government (ICEE2010), 2010:2327-2329.
- Fenfeng, Xu,Qi, Supply Chain Collaboration Based on Web Services Composition . 2010 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics.2010:224-229
- Fenfeng, Xu,Qi, Research of the ZigBee and RFID Fusion Technology in the Coal Mine Safety, 2010 IEEE 3th International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, 2010:32-36
- Qi Xu, Improving responses of supply chain through RFID visibility technology, Proceeding of 2009 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics, Chicago, USA, July 22-24, 2009:513-517.
- JIU Xiaotao, XU QI, The MCRS Model of Profit Distribution Considering Risk Factors in Apparel Supply Chain, 2009 Second International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation，October,10-11, 2009, Zhangjiajie,China:1017-1021.
- JUMA MakwebaRuteri ,QI XU, The impact of revenue sharing and rebate contract on short life cycle, Proceeding of 2009 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics, Chicago, USA, July 22-24, 2009:412-417.
- Yan Ge, Qi Xu, XinpingSong,Research on the information integration framework of apparel supply chain based on Web Service, 2009 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics, Chicago, USA, July 22-24, 2009:412-417.
- Zongzhou Yang, Xu Qi, XilanQiu, Huijin Wang, An Applied Study on the Method for Supplier Selection with PCA and ELECTRE.2008 IEEE/INFORMS International Conference on Service Operation, Logistics and Informatics，Beijing, 2008,Oct.12-14, 2151-2156.
- Xu Qi, Fan Xiaoxu, Collaboration with Joint Supply Contracts in a Two-Stage Textile-Apparel Supply Chain, 2008 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics ，Singapore, 2008, October 12-14,p3524-3530.
- Fan Xiaoxu, Xu Qi, XML-Based Middleware of Quick Response System in Textile & Apparel Supply Chain, 4th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing，2008.10， Dalian, China.
- Ge Yan, Xu,Qi, Li Hong, The design and application of a generic AHP evaluation system, 2008 International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, WiCOM 2008.
- Wang shixiong, Xu Qi, Vendor-Material Network Analysis Based on Bipartite Graph as a Model. Proceedings of 2007 International Conference on Systems Science, Management Science and System Dynamics, Shanghai.
- Gefu Zhang, Xu Qi, Quality Evaluation of Collaborative Logistic Based on the Third Party, The Sixth Wuhan International Conference on E-Business, Wuhan, 2007.5: 3488_3494.
- Xu Qi, A Framework for Logistics Strategy Planning Based on Knowledge Syntheses，2006 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS’2006)，November 3-6, 2006，Guangzhou, China:933-936.
- Qi Xu,Robin Qiu, An Agent-based Approach for Integrated Logistics Management System, 2005 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics, August 10-12, Beijing, China, pp.140-145.
- Qi Xu,He Feng, Robin Qiu, Heterogeneous Information Integration for Supply Chain Systems, 2005 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics ，2005, October 12-14, Hawaii,USA.pp.91-96.
- Qi Xu, RobiQi Xu, Robin Qiu and FuyuanXu, “Agent-based Workflow Approach to the Design and Development of Cross-Enterprise Information Systems”, 2003 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man & Cybernetics, October 5-8, 2003, Washington, D.C., USA.,pp.2633-2638.
- Qi Xu, Robin Qiu, David Russell, Collaborative Supply Chain Management in Semiconductor Manufacturing Planning,The Fourth IEEE/ICCA’03. International Conference on Control and Automation June 9-12, 2003, Montreal, Canada.
- Qiu, R. and Xu, Qi, “Heterogeneous Knowledge Syntheses for e-Manufacturing Systems,” 2003 International Conference of Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management, December 8-10,2003, Shanghai.
- Qi Xu, Robin Qiu, D.Rusell, Shop Floor Decision Support System using Multi-Agents，6th WorldMulticonference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics(SCI2002), Orlando, Florida, U.S.A, July 14-18,2002. pp. 475-478.
GaoXieping, Qi Xu
, A New Approach of Fuzzy Neural Networks，6th WorldMulticonference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics(SCI2002), Orlando, USA, July 14-18,2002.