Office: Room 303, New Management School Building
Dr. Daqin Wang is an Associate Professor in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.He received hisdoctoral degree from Tongji University in 2011. Dr. Wang has strong interest in applying operations research and machine learning techniques in industries, and solving management and decision problems in reality.
- 2011, Ph.D. in Management, School of Economics and Management, Tongji University, China
- Research area: Supply chain management, Operations management, Inventory management
- 2006, Bachelor in Logistics Management, School of Economics and Management, Tongji University, China
- From 2014.2, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,Asso. Professor, A.P.
- 2011.6-2013.9, Postdoc, Division of Production Economics, Linköping University, Sweden
- Research area: Inventory stacking, Production planning and buffer management with random yields
- 2010.8-2010.11, Visiting researcher, Division of Production Economics, Linköping University, Sweden
- Undergraduate courses: Inventory Management, Database Management.
- Graduate courses: Inventory Management.
- 2013，TA, Advanced planning and scheduling, Master course, Linköping University.
- 2012，TA, Advanced planning and scheduling, Master course, Linköping University.
- 2011，TA, Operations management, EMBA course, Tongji University.
- Operations management, Machine learning application, Decision system design.
Honors and Awards
- Awarded 2014 Best PhD thesis in Management in Shanghai.
- Awarded 2009 Second Prize of Science and Technology Progress in Shanghai.
- Awarded 2006 Graduate with Honor of Shanghai.
- 2015, Shanghai Pujiang Program.
- 2013, Swedish Process Industry Centre project: Optimisation of production with random yields in Perstorp.
- 2011-2012, Swedish Process Industry Centre project: Optimisation of external logistics and storage yard in SSAB.
- 2017, Auto rail control management in Bao Steel.
- 2016-2018, Machine learning applications in Credit card operations in SPDB.
- 2016, Abnormal sales analysis in Sinopharm.
- 2015, Spare part management in Bao Steel.
- 2009-2010, Network design and optimization in China Post.
- 2007-2008, Ship stowage and external logistics in Bao Steel.
- Wang, D., Tang, O., 2015. A note on the rationing policies of multiple demand classes with lost sales, International Journal of Production Economics, 165, 145-154.
- Wang, D., Tang, O., 2014. A periodic review lot sizing problem with random yields, disruptions and inventory capacity, International Journal of Production Economics, 155, 330-339.
- Wang, D., Tang, O, 2014. Dynamic inventory rationing with mixed backorders and lost sales, International Journal of Production Economics, 149, 56-67.
- Wang, D., Tang, O., Huo, J., 2013. A heuristic for rationing inventory in two demand classes with backlog costs and a service constraint, Computers & Operations Research, 40, 2826–2835.
- Wang, D. and Huo, J., 2010. Inventory policy for system with multiple demand classes in finite horizon. Systems Engineering - Theory & Practice, 06:981-986. (In Chinese)
- Wang, D. and Huo, J., 2010. Multi-shaped bulk-cargo ship stowage model and algorithm or the optimization of out-bound logistics. Industrial Engineering and Management. 05:11-16+21. (In Chinese)
- Wang, D., Tang, O., Huo, J.Z., 2010. A heuristic for rationing multiple demand classes with mixed backorder treatments. (Presented at ISIR symposium, Budapest, 2010)
- Wang, D., Tang, O., 2012. Rationing policies in a single period inventory model with mixed backorders and lost sales. (Presented at 17th International Working Seminar on Production Economics, Innsbruck, 2012)
- Wang, D., Blomvall, J., 2012. Models and algorithms of moving a stack of containers. (Presented at 2012 Annual conference of the Chinese Scholars Association for Management Science and Engineering)
- Wang, D., Tang, O., 2012. Inventory stacking with loading uncertainty. (Presented at ISIR symposium, Budapest, 2012)