Ph.D, Associate Professor
Office: Room 309, Building of Management
Dr. Qingying Li is the associate professor of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She obtained her Doctor of Philosophy from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, majored in operations management, in 2013. Her research interests include consumer behavior, service operations management, game theory, and inventory management.
- Ph.D. in Operations Management, Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 2013
- M.Sc. in Probability and Statistics, Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, 2010
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, , Shanghai, China, 2010
- 2016.09- present, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Associate Professor
- 2014.09-2016.08, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Lecturer
- 2013.04 – 2014.06, Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Undergraduate courses: Business Data Analysis.
- Graduate courses: Operations Research
- Strategic consumer behavior, service operations research, inventory management.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Service Customization Management of Fashion Products with Strategic Customers (no. 71501037), Principal, 2016.01-2018.12.
- Li, Q., C. Dong*, R. Zhuang. Fashion Retailing Inventory Management with Random Supply. In Analytical Modeling Research in Fashion Business, Springer Singapore, 2016.
SCI/SSCI Journal Papers
- Li, Q., P. Guo, C.-L. Li, J.-S. Song. 2016. Equilibrium Joining Strategies and Optimal Control of a Make-to-Stock Queue. Production and Operations Management 25(9) 1513-1527.
- Li, C.-L.*, Q. Li. 2016. Polynomial-time solvability of dynamic lot size problems. Asia-Pacific Journal of Operations Research 33(3), 1650018.
- Li,Q., B. Shen*. Sustainable Design Operations in the Supply Chain: Non-Profit Manufacturer vs. For-Profit Manufacturer. Sustainability (2016) 8(7), 639; doi:10.3390/su8070639.
- Shen, B., Q. Li*, C. Dong, Vincent Quan. 2016. Design outsourcing in the fashion supply chain: OEM vs. ODM. Journal of the Operational Research Society 67(2), 259-268.
- Li, C.-L.*, Q. Li. 2015. Scheduling jobs with release dates, equal processing times, and inclusive processing set restrictions. Journal of the Operational Research Society 66(8), 516 - 523.
Guo, P., Q. Li
*. 2013. Strategic behavior and social optimization in partially-observable Markovian vacation queues. Operations Research Letters 41, 277 - 284.