Office: Room 319, Management School Building
Dr. Yong Liu serves in E-commerce and logistics Department, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management of Donghua University. She received her doctoral degree from Donghua University in 2012 and published 18 academic papers. Her current research interests include business strategy, logistics and supply chain management. Dr. Liu is a member of China Society of Logistics and a syndic of Shanghai Management Education Society.
- Ph. D degree in Business Administration, Donghua University , 2012.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Donghua University , 2002.
- B.A., Department of Management Engineering , Donghua University, 1994.
- From 2002, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.
- From 1994, School of Business, Jiangsu University of Technology.
- From 1990, Wuxi Testing Center of Textile Machinery under the Textiles Ministry.
- Undergraduate courses: Logistics Management, Logistics Economics.
- Graduate courses: People Management
- Business Strategy; Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Honors and Awards
- National First Prize. The 3rd National Contest On Logistics Design by University Students, 2011.
- National Second Prize. The 4rd National Contest On Logistics Design by University Students, 2013.
- National First Prize. The 5rd National Contest On Logistics Design by University Students, 2016.
- Excellent Doctorial Dissertation in Donghua University, 2012.
- “The Best Teacher in Students’ Heart” in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, 2011.
- Yong Liu, Jianheng Zhou. Influence Mechanism of Brand Orientation and Value Chain Integration on Firm Performance. Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science), 2013, 39(5):675-681.
- Yong Liu, Changjun Wang, Rongyao Chen. Quantitative Analyses and Realization Process of Brand Orientation Based on QFD. Forecasting, 2013,32(1):77-80.
- Yong Liu, Changjun Wang. Incentive Contract Design for Logistics Outsourcing under Double Moral Hazard. International Conference of Logistics Engineering and Management. 2010:4123-4129.
- The Impact of Learning on Integration Capability and Performance: A Knowledge-based View, Yong Liu, Yongji Jia, Changjun Wang, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, Shenyang, China, 2009:1072 - 1077.
- Liu Yong，Chen Yongyao. Brand Alliance Research Based on Value Chain Theory. Proceedings of the 2007 Conference on Systems Science, Management Science and System Dynamics: Sustainable Development and Complex Systems, 2007:1463-1469.
- Yong Liu, Huijun Wu. Supply Chain Management Models of Chinese Wool Textile Enterprises. Wool Textile Journal, 2006(2):59-64.
- Yong Liu, Huijun Wu. The Competition Pattern and Strategy Choice of Chinese Wool Textile Enterprises. China Textile, 2001(12):7-10.
- Yong Liu, Rongyao Chen. Competency Based Enterprise's Growth Strategy. Research on Economics and Management .2001(4):63-66.
- Zihong Wang, Yong Liu. Information Sharing System for Logistics Service Supply Chains based on XML. 2014 11th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management, 2014, China: IEEE Computer Society.
- Changjun Wang , Dayang Lei, Yong Liu. Application of Thinking Process of Constraint Theory in Purchasing Decision-making. Logistics Technology, 2012, 31(9):25-27.
- LIU Fengtao, CAO Haisheng , Liu Yong. Comparative Analysis on Complexities of Macroscopical Transportation System Between China and Japan, International Conference on Transportation Engineering. 2009: 1256-1261.
- Jianheng Zhou, Yong Liu. Fuzzy Synthesis in Customer Satisfaction Degree of 3PL，Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science), 2009, 35(1):94-97.
- Yongji Jia, Changjun Wang, Yongliu, XiaoFeng Wang. Dynamic Model and Scheduling System for a Real-Time Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, Shenyang, China, 2009: 2082-2086.
- Shuli Lv, Yong Liu. Knowledge，Network and Innovation, Proceedings of the 2007 Conference on Systems Science, Management Science and System Dynamics: Sustainable Development and Complex Systems, 2007:1555-1560.
Jianheng Zhou, Yong Liu. Study on Zero-inventory of Raw Material of Apparel Enterprises，Journal of Textile Research
, 2006, 27(9):55-57.