Professor, PhD supervisor
Office: Room 609, Glorious Sun School Building
PhD, Professor of Business Administration, Doctor Supervisor, Director of Xudong Collaborative Innovation Center of Donghua University, Director of Creative Economy Committee of Shanghai Creative Industry Association, Secretary of Industrial and Economic Cooperation Committee of Yangtze River Delta City Economy Coordination Council, Executive Editor of Creative Economy and Management, Executive Member of Marketing Association of Higher Education in China.
Fluent in English and master basic French, She published more than 50 papers in related magazines such as “Management Review” and “Forecasting”, 5 books and 3 textbooks, and supervised more than 10 academic research projects and more than 30 industrial development projects.
Her treatise "System Integration Model and its Market Application of Family Clothing Consumer Decision-making Behavior" won the first prize of the Eighth Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Research Excellence (book category) in 2006. Her course “Consumer Behavior” was awarded Shanghai Excellent Course in 2007 and Shanghai Model English Course in 2011.
She was elected "2012 China EMBA Honorary Professor" in the ninth "China Leading EMBA Award" and has been the Visiting Scholar in UK, US and Hongkong area for short-term or long-term study, project cooperation and negotiation.
As the Assistant General Manager of Conch Group, General Manager of Conch Company during 1998-2001, she participated in management planning and implementation of the brand “Conch” to make it become a famous brand in China instead of a local brand in Shanghai and help its sales exceeding 1 billion RMB.
Duirng 2002-2004, at the invitation of Asia Business Consulting Co., she was appointed CMO and Executive Director of the company, undertaking a number of consulting projects of Dong'e E-Jiao Group, Shanghai HSDRUG Pharmacy Co.,Ltd, Guangzhou Development Group Co., and Beijing Communication Administration, creating hundreds of millions RMB value for them.
- Ph.D. of Engineering(2003), Donghua University, Shanghai
- Master of Psychology (1992), East China Normal University, Shanghai
- Bachelor of Psychology(1989),East China Normal University, Shanghai
- Professor:2006- The Glorious Sun School of Business and Management
- Associate Professor1992-2006. The Glorious Sun School of Business and Management
- Vice Dean 2014-2017. The Glorious Sun School of Business and Management
- Head of BA Department:2008-2013. The Glorious Sun School of Business and Management
- Head of Marketing Department:1997-2002. The Glorious Sun School of Business and Management
- Executive Project Director (Part-time):2001-2004. Asia Business Consulting Co. Ltd.
- Marketing Executive Manager (Part-time):1998-2001. Shanghai Conch (Group) Company
- Undergraduate: Consumer Behavior; Marketing Management
- Graduate: Organizational Behavior; Consumer Behaviour; Contemporary Marketing Theory
- Consumer behavior, Brand loyalty, Market Strategy
- Leadership, Organization Change, Innovation
- Research on the Lifestyle of New Generation of Migrant Workers
National Fund, 150,000RMB, 2011-2014
- Research on Community Health Service Model Optimization in Qingpu
Sponsored by Qingpu Health bureau,220,000RMB,2012-2014
- The Developing Strategy of Creative Industry in Yangzhi River Delta Region. Sponsored by Shanghai Municipal Exchange& Cooperation Office, 600,000RMB,2016--2018
- The Internationalization of Creative Industry in Nanxiang Town. Sponsored by Nanxiang Zhidi Industry Zoon,300,000RMB,2016-2017
- SHEN Lei, “Consumer Decision-Making Model on Family Apparel Expenditure and Its Application into Shanghai Market”, Shanghai Science & Technology Publish Company, 2004, 3( Chinese book)
- SHEN Lei, and LI Xiaoning, “Effective Strategy Executing: Marketing Ways”, Economics Publish Company, 2004.11( Chinese book)
- SHEN Lei, ” Research on Fashion Brands in China”, Qing Hua University Publish Company, 2010.9
- SHEN Lei, ”Consumer Behaviour: Theory and Practise” , Renmin University Publish Company . 2013.5. JOURNAL PAPERS
- SHEN Lei, and Limei Deng. An Empirical Study on Bank Brand Loyalty Based on Customer Satisfaction. Management Review 2006(2)
- SHEN Lei. On Evaluation Index System of Regional Tourism Industry Development Pattern. Journal of Business Economics 2008(6)
- SHEN Lei. The Study on Applying Hybrid Machine Learning into Family Apparel Expenditure. Management Review 2009(3)
- The Study about the Relationship between On-line Users’ Attitude and Intention . Statistics and Decision 2009（4）
- SHEN Lei, and Yimin Li. Attitude Research about Luxury Brands. Forecasting 2011（3）
- SHEN Lei. Research about Influence Factor of Brand Premium of Mal Garment in China. Forecasting 2012（6）
- SHEN Lei, and ZHOU Yujie. Research on the Differences in Consumer Decision –Making Features of New Generation of Migrant Workers Based on Life Style Segmentation. East China Economic Management 2013(9)
- SHEN Lei, and CHENG Zhiming. Study of the Subdivision within the New Generation of Migrant Workers based on the Lifestyle. Soft Science 2013(9)
- SHEN Lei. The Study about On-Line Information Interaction in Virtual Community Affecting Internet User’s Consumption Role Changing (MASS2009, EI number: 20092914160203).
- SHEN Lei, Yimin Li. Study about Influence Factor of Credibility Dissemination of Internet Mouth (MASS2011, EI number: 20113814350134).
- SHEN Lei, Yimin Li. The Study about Teenage Consuming and Lifestyle in Internet Age of China (ICEE2011, EI number:20112914160201)