Office: Room 518, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof. Jiong Wu, Male, Han Nationality,was born in Changzhou , Jiangsu province in 1971, is the professor of business administration in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management in Donghua University. The main research fields are corporate governance theory, firm theory, family business problems and so on.
Education and Work Experience
- From 2004.04, Professor in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management in Donghua University
- 2007.09-2008.02 Visiting scholar at Boston university in the United States
- 1998.09-2003.12 Master and Doctor in Southwest Jiaotong University, majoring in management science and engineering
- 1991.10-2001.02 Engineer, office director in Zhongche group (Qishuyan factory, and Meishan factory)
Research projects (Principal, provincial level and above )
- 2016.07-2019.07 National Social Science Fund Project(16BGL074).The study on cross-generational growth of family business under the restriction of legitimacy
- 2011.07-2015.03 National Social Science Fund Project(11BGL012). Research on the division governance model of the Chinese familial enterprise group: based on the family social capital structure
- 2011.01-2013.05 Humanities and social science fund of Ministry of Education(10YJA630167). The family culture characteristics and the governance of Chinese family enterprise property rights system under the external visual field of social capital
- 2015.01-2017.12 Shanghai Education Commission Innovation Project(15ZS016). Research on intergenerational transfer of control of family business, intergenerational adjustment of social capital and its interaction effect
- 2004.11-2006.12 Outstanding young teacher research project of Shanghai university, A complete framework contract model of corporate governance rights and its empirical research
- Jiong Wu, 2014, Corporate Governance, Peking University Press
- Jiong Wu, 2016, Family contract governance of family enterprises:From the perspective of family social capital,Peking University Press
Papers ( B Periodicals and above, First author)
- Jiong Wu. The Status, Timing, and Path of the Remaining Control of the Family Business --Based on Case Studies by Haixin, Xieruilin and Fangtai[J],China Industrial Economics,2016,(4):109-126
- Jiong Wu, Xiushuai Xin .The Legitimacy and its Transition of Family Business Growth[J],Nankai Busincss Review, 2016,(6)
- Jiong Wu. Baojie Li. The Political Relevance, Human Capital and Cross-Generational Entrepreneurship of the Succession of Family Enterprises[J]. Chinese Journal of Management,2015,(11):1638-1645.
- Jiong Wu.The Influence of Family Power Cost on the Concentration of Family Power[J]. Chinese Journal of Management, 2014, (6): 808-818
- Jiong Wu. Family Social Capital, Enterprise Ownership and Family Enterprise Spin-Off Case Study[J]. Chinese Journal of Management, 2013, (2): 179-190
- Jiong Wu.Independent Director,Resource Support and Enterprise Border Link[J].Reform,2012, (7):138-145.
- Jiong Wu.The Family Enterprise Governance Model under the Special Social Capital Externality[J].Economic Theory and Business Management ,2010, (10): 53-59.
- Jiong Wu.From the Origin of Corporate Governance to See Its Institutional Governance Connotation[J].Economic Management Journal, 2007, (19): 86-88.
- Jiong Wu, The Connotation Extension and Governance of Modern Corporation System: An Analytical Framework[J]. Reform,2006, (11): 86-91
- Jiong Wu,Pei Hu, Deqing Tan.The Allocation of Corporate Governance Rights: the Cost-Benefit Hypothesis of Internal and External Governance[J].Nankai Busincss Review, 2004, (5): 50-54.
- Jiong Wu,Pei Hu,Jianping Shu.The Double Boundary of Enterprises and Their Cooperative Game Interpretation[J].Journal of Management Sciences in China,2004, (2):7-12.
- Jiong Wu, Fei Peng.The Evolutionary Game Analysis of Corporate Governance Structure Evolution[J].Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management,2004, (2): 114-116.
- Jiong Wu,Pei Hu,Zhi’an Ren.Multiplicity of Enterprise Boundaries[J].Economic Science, 2002, (6): 92-98.
- Jiong Wu,Pei Hu, Jianfeng Geng.Research on Reverse Selection of Human Capital Pricing[J],China Industrial Economics,2002, (4): 74-82
- 2011, First prize of excellent paper in International seminar on entrepreneurship and family business. Family power costs that determine the concentration of family power: content composition and influence factors
2015, National hundred excellent management cases. The dilemma and gains of the selection process of Qingyuan nursing home