Associate Professor, PhD in Management, Master supervisor
Office: Room 601, Glorious Sun school Building
Ningwen Lu is an associate professor of the Department of accounting, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She received her doctoral degree from Donghua University in 1995. Ningwen Lu is currently a member of the non-practicing of Shanghai Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and she was awarded the senior member(non-practicing) of the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 2015. She has been involved in teaching several courses on auditing, financial management, advanced financial management and accounting for graduate and undergraduate students. Her research interests are in Auditing Theory and Practice, and Financial Management Theory and Practice. Ningwen Lu has published about twenty academic journal papers. The paper "An Analysis of the Formation Mechanism of Audit Quality Based on the Game Equilibrium Theory" which Published in the "Journal of Audit & Economics" won the third prize of Outstanding Audit Papers (2011-2012) of the Shanghai Audit Society.
- Ph.D., Management , Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University ,2004.
- M.A., Management, Department of accounting, Jiangxi university of Finance and Economics, 1992.
- B.A., Department of Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, 1988.
- Undergraduate courses: Auditing, Financial management, advanced financial management and accounting
- Graduate courses: Auditing Theory and Practice
- Key Project of in Humanities and Social Science of Education Department, Research on the mechanism about innovation of financial management and prevention of financial risk of institution of higher education (NO.07JZD0020) , participant, 2008 – 2012，
- Shanghai science and technology development fund, Research on the model of Innovative audit and application of innovative enterprises in Shanghai(NO. 086921009), participant, 2008 – 2009
Selected Publications and Papers
Lu Ningwen, Studies on the influential factors and the formation mechanism of audit quality, Enterprise Management Publishing, 2012
- Lu Ningwen. An Analysis of the Formation Mechanism of Audit Quality Based on the Game Equilibrium Theory. Journal of Audit & Economics. 2012.5
- Lu Ningwen ,Xiaolin , Dai Changjun . Analysis of Audit quality and system design based on independent risk, Shanghai Econmic Review. 2007.5
- Lu Ningwen , Dai Changjun .CEO stock option compensation and accounting information quality .Jiangxi Social Sciences , 2008 10
- Lu Ningwen, Gu XiaoMin,etc. analysis of the basic connotation of innovation audit. Science and Technology Management Research, 2009 5
- Lu Ningwen ,Sun Ming Gui. Method of Performance audit of fund utilization in Universities Based on budget management. Science and Technology Management Research. 2010 8
- Lu Ningwen,CEO stock option compensation and earnings manipulation: an analysis based on information game，call of paper proceedings of 2008 International Conference on Management Science and Enginering，（ISTP）
- Lu Ningwen,Game Analysis of Financial Information Quality and Quality Control，2009 （EI收录）
- Lu Ningwen , Hu Qin. Acquirer’s Earnings Quality, Largest Shareholder and the Choice of Payment Method. Communication of Finance and Accounting
- Gu Beibei , Lu Ningwen ,Luo Yang. Analysis of financial early-warning of listed companies. Communication of Finance and Accounting. 2015.10
Lu Ningwen , Sun Liang. Empirical Study on the influential factors of capital structure of small and medium board listed companies. Journal of Bohai University.2014.2
- Lu Ningwen ,Gao JiaYing. Empirical research on the relationship between human capital and business performance of CPA firms. Journal of Guangxi University of Finance and Economics. 2014.2
- Lu Ningwen ,Ye Na.Empirical research on audit efficiency of accounting firms in China. Commercial Accounting. 2012.11
- Lu Ningwen,Meng Fan.The influence of capital structure and executive stock ownership on the performance of listed companies. Journal of Operating and Management 2017 2
- Lu Ningwen, Liu XueMei . Research on the influence of diversification and internal control on firm performance. Journal of China Business & Trade. 2016 (33)
- Lu Ningwen,Sun Yinan. Research on the influence of excess free cash flow and audit quality on Earnings Management . Journal of Times Finance . 2016 (32)
- Lu Ningwen. Accounting information fraud and prevention in computer system. Financial Accounting Analysis. 2000.12