Professor, PhD supervisor
Office: Room 619, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof.Shuzhen Zhuisa PhD supervisor of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management,Donghua University.She is a member of the 5th disciplinary comment group of the Shanghai Academic Degrees Committee (Applied Economics), and a member of the Professorcommittee of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management and the director of the Institute of Financial Risk of Donghua University. She isalso a director of Financial Engineering Research Academy of China,a director of World Economy Research Academy of Shanghai, and the Expert review committee member of the economic managementserial textbooksfor national university. In recent years, Prof. Zhu focuses on scientific researching and teaching about financial innovation, advanced finance and risk management. She has taken overnational and provincialresearch projects for more than ten items. She has attendeddiverse domestic and international academic conferences as a guest or the major speaker for many times, for instance：Financial Innovation and Macroeconomic RiskSeminar(March 2004 Robert Schiller as the mayor speaker), Global Finance Association (2002).Prof.Zhu has published more than 50 academic papers in domestic and international journals orinternational conferences, published Financial Innovation and Financial Risk: a Dilemma in Development (Fudan University Press) as an academic monograph, and edited four textbooks including Financial Risk Management which was votedthe excellent teaching materialof Shanghai.She teachesInternational Finance, Financial Risk Management, Advanced Finance and Frontiers of FinancialResearch and so on, the Financial Risk Managementwas awardedthe excellent course of Shanghai.Prof.Zhuhaswon the second prize of Donghua University teaching achievement.Her students have been selected as excellent graduates of Shanghai and excellent graduates of Donghua University for several consecutive years.
- Ph.D.,Management Science and Engineering, Donghua University, 2007.
- M.A.,Postgraduate course, Civil and Commercial Law (About Securities Law) , East China University of Political Science and Law, 2001.
- B.A.,Department of Economics and Engineering, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 1983.
- From 2007.06, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Professor, PhD supervisor.
- 2002.09-2007.05, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Professor.
- 1997.07-2002.08, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Associate Professor.
- 1995.06-1997.06, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Associate Professor.
- 1986.07-1995.05, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Assistant, Lecturer.
- 1983.07-1986.06, XingJian College, Teacher.
- Undergraduate courses: Financial Risk Management, International Finance, Securities Investment.
- Graduate courses: The Study of Finance (Master), Risk Management(Master), Advanced Financial and Research Frontiers of Financial (Doctor).
- Financial Innovation
- Advanced Finance and Risk Management
- Modern Financial Theory
Honors and Awards
- “Finance Risk Management” won the excellent course of Shanghai, 2015.
- Be selectedas the Excellent Communist Party Member of the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.
- “Financial Risk Management” was voted the excellent course of Shanghai.
- The students she has guided continuously won first prize and top prize of the National College English Contest.
- The students she has guided won ShanghaiGold Award and the national Bronze Award of the Entrepreneurship Program Competitionof “Challenge Cup” China University Student and the first prize of Mathematical modeling of Shanghai.
- The students she has guided have been selected as excellent graduates of Shanghai and excellent graduates of Donghua University for several consecutive years.
- 1997.07-2002.08, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, head of thedepartment of finance.
International Cooperation and Exchanges
- CollaborationProject, Centre for Risk Research, Columbia University(Research on Carbon Financial System Based on the Interaction between Financial Environment and System Operation), 2015.08-2016.07.
- Visiting and Exchanges, University of Pennsylvania,2015.07-2015.08.
- National Social Science Foundation of China,Study on risk spillover effect from the volatility of RMB exchange rate tostock market under the new normal, Principal, 2017-
- Social Science Foundation of Shanghai, Study on security influence from the volatility risk of exchange rate to stock market of China during RMB internationalization, Principal, 2014.06-2017.06.
- National Social Science Foundation of China,Study on generation, monitoring and prevention of commercial bank credit risk under cooperation between bank and guarantee (13BGL041), Second participant, 2013-
- Key Project of Municipal Education Commission of Shanghai,Anomalies of finance and evolution of market: stock simulation and empirical studybased on agent (09ZS69), Principal, 2008.07-2010.06.
- Social Science Foundation of Shanghai, Study on harmoniousness of financialinnovation based on transformation of economic growth models (2007BJ001), Principal, 2007.07-2009.01.
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai, Study on the process of financial innovation based on the perspective of system (06ZR14124), Principal, 2006.09-2008.08.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Study on management theory and realization about productivity ofknowledge workers (70172030),Participant, 2002-2004.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Comparative study on enterpriseproduction strategy of international manufacturing industry and countermeasures of Chinese enterprises (79670085),Second participant, 1997-1999.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC),Bank LoansRiskManagementDecisionby Combination ofANN with ES (7970086), Participant, 1998-2000.
Textbooks as Chief Editor
- Zhu Shuzhen, et al. Financial Risk Management, Peking University Press, 2015.07.
- Zhu Shuzhen. International Finance: Innovation of Theoretical Application, Donghua University Press, 2004.09.
- Zhu Shuzhen, Li Jinming. Financial Market Investment, China Textile Press, 1999.10.
- Zhu Shuzhen. Commodity Futures Trading, Tongji University Press, 1994.04.
- S Zhu. Financial Innovation and Financial Risk:A Dilemma in Development,Fudan Press,2002.10.
- L Zhang, Y Tian, S Zhu; The Financing Innovation Pattern Based on Supply Chain Finance – A Case Study in Chinese Steel Industry. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 203-208 (2015).
- Y Tian, W Chen, S Zhu; The Coupling Degree Prediction between Financial Innovation Process and Innovation Environment Based on GM (1, 1)-BPNN. International Conference on Intelligent Human-machine Systems & Cybernetics. 1:257-260 (2014).
- S Zhu, W Jia; Volatility Analysis on Gold ETF Rate of Return Based on the GARCH Family Models. Advances in Information Sciences & Service Sciences. (2013).
- Yuan R, Zhu S, Li K, et al; The Study of Financial Risk Regulation Based Financial Innovation under Self-organization Theory. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, 2012, 4(23):319-326.
- S Zhu, L Chen; Dynamic measurement and Analysis of VAR and ES of RMB Exchange Rate Based on SV-T Model. 2011Proceedings of China’s Financial Engineering Annual Conference. 2011(7).
- S Zhu, Y Qian; Social Learning in Stock Markets: A Lattice Model. IEEE International Conference on Information & Financial Engineering. 2010(8): 389-395.
- S Zhu, Z Liu, Q Zhang; Study on Persistence of China’s Open-ended Equity Funds. Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web technologies 2010(7).
- S Zhu, Y Qian; A wealth evolution model of financial market with liquidity shocks. International Conference on Industrial & Information Systems. 2010(1): 360-366.
- S Zhu; Supply Decisions and Competitions in Financial Innovation Process. Control Conference. 2008(7): 780-783.
- S Zhu, Y Sun; Capital Supply Chain in Financial Markets: A RMB financing Case. Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, 2008. WiCOM08. 4th International Conference on. IEEE. 2008(4): 1-3.
- S Zhu; Evaluation Model for Stocks of Real Estate Corporations Based on Multivariate Statistical Method. Proceedings of 2007 International Conference on Construction and Real Estate Management. 2007(7).
- W Li, S Zhu; Analysis of Financial Innovation Process in a Systematic Perspective Taking Stock Index Futures as an Example. Proceedings of the 2007 Conference on Systems Science, Management Science and System Dynamics. 2007(10).
- S Zhu, X Wu; Market Risk of China's Open-end Funds An Empirical Research Based on VaR. Conference on Systems Science. 2007(10).
- S Zhu; Analyses of benefits and risks of MBS in China. ICCREM Sheraton World Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA. 2006(10): 5-6.
- S Zhu, J Zhu, Ratio K; a New Way of Metering and Evaluating the Risk and Return of Stock Investment. Journal of Donghua University. 20(2): 129-136 (2003).
- S Zhu; Value Chain and Value Triangle of Commercial Bank, Proceedings of 2003 International Conference on Management Science & Engineering. 2003(8): 1755-1759.
- S Zhu, J Zhu; Study on the Metering and Evaluating Model of the Risk and Return of Securities Investment – Modeling and Application, Global Finance Association , Peking University Press, 2002, 05.
- Na Ri, Zhu Shuzhen, Hong Xianfang;Study on the Structure Dimension of Internet-based Financial Services Innovation Based on the Grounded Theory. Science and Technology Management Research. (14):205-209(2016).
- GuYanhui, Zhu Shuzhen, Yang Zhiping; Prevention of Banking Systematic Risk Based on Three Dimensions Competitive Intelligence. Journal of Intelligence. 35(6):86-90(2016).
- Hong Xianfang, Zhu Shuzhen, Na Ri; Study on Practice Teaching Mode for Application-oriented Talents of Mobile Commerce. Research and Exploration in Laboratory. 34 (10):249-253(2015).
- Han Jun, Zhu Shuzhen; RMB Internationalization “Upgrade”: From Settlement Currency to Investment Currency. The Journal of Humanities. (11):41-48(2015).
- Han Jun, Zhu Shuzhen; On Promoting RMB Internationalization beyond Asia. China Opening Journal. (4):86-90(2015).
- Han Jun, Zhu Shuzhen; Capital Export: The New Strategic Choice of RMB Internationalization of China. Modern Economic Research. (8):10-14(2015).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Han Jun; The Causes and Hazards of the Russian Currency Crisis and Englishtenment to China. Finance & Economics. (4):11-21(2015).
- Zhu ShuzhenGuYanhui; Subject Behavior Analysis of Bilingual Teaching in Financial Risk Management Course Based on TPB Theory. Education Teaching Forum. (3):149-150(2015).
- Han Jun, Zhu Shuzhen; Reform of China’s Exchange Rate Regimeduring RMB Internationalization. The Journal of Humanities. (4):40-46(2014).
- Wang Zhiming, Zhu Shuzhen; Study on the Pricing Mechanism of Iron Ore of China: Based on the view of Combination of Industry and Finance. Price:Theory& Practice. (3):119-120(2014).
- Na Ri, Zhu Shuzhen, Hong Xianfang, Wu Xiaowei; On the Security Mechanism of Competitive Intelligence in the Financial Innovation Process. Journal of Intelligence. 33(1):23-26+71(2014).
- LvEndong, Zhu Shuzhen; An Empirical Test of the Relationship between China’s Financial Development and Economic Growth. Commercial Times. (10):113-114(2010).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Chen Lijuan; Analysis of Leverage Effect of China’s Equity Mutual Funds in SV Models. Statistics & Information Forum. (8):64-69(2010).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Chen Lijuan; Study on Harmoniousness of Financial Innovation Based on Transformation of Economic Growth Models. Gansu Social Sciences. (5):171-173(2010).
- Wang Jian, Zhu Shuzhen; Research on Comparison and Countermeasure of China’s ETF Tracking Error. China Economist. (9):18-20(2009).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Xiao Yuyan; Study on the Preference Model of Individual Investors under Disequilibrium. Statistics & Decision. (10):105-108(2008).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Yang Yunjie, Zhou Zhaoxiong; Reasons and Considerationof Foreign Banks Setting in Financial Market of China’s Rural. Economic Review. (4):
- Zhou Zhaoxiong, Zhu Shuzhen; A New Perspective: Analysis on the relationship between Financial Innovation and International Financial Center. Modern Intelligence. (8):222-223+50(2006).
- Zhu Shuzhen; Study on Lifecycles and Harmoniousness of Financial Innovation. Chinese Public Administration .(4)(2006).
- Li Yong, Zhu Shuzhen. Insider Trading and the Cost of Information Disclosure. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology. (5):668-672(2005).
- Wei Yanjun, Zhu Shuzhen. SWOT Analysis and Countermeasures ofHuman Resourcesof state-owned Chinese companies. Commercial Research. (5):40-43(2004).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Zhang Changrong; Analysis of Abroad Investment Strategy of China Textile Enterprises. Journal of Textile Research. 25(5):144-146+153(2004).
- RuiXue, Zhu Shuzhen; The Necessity and Countermeasures of Capital Marketing ofChina’s Commercial Bank. Economy of Shandong Textile. (4):44-45+36(2004).
- Li Wuwei, Zhu Shuzhen; Study on Relationship of Financial Innovation and Financial Risk. Journal of Shanghai Economic Management College. (1):31-39(2004).
- Qian Yanxiang Zhu Shuzhen; Support SystemConstruction for Financial Innovation Technology.Digest of Management Science. (5):40-41(2004).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Fang Wenjin; Research on Necessity of the Development of China’s Financial Derivatives Market Based on the View of Financial Function. Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics. (1):1-12(2004).
- Lin Chunxia, Zhu Shuzhen; Analysis of the Necessity of Vigorously Developing Derivative Financial Instruments in China. Journal of Donghua UniversitySocial Science. 3(3):20-24(2003).
- Zhu Shuzhen;bear Pete's Innovation Theory and Evaluation: A Rational Way to Innovation. Party & Government Forum. (9):36-37(2002).
- Zhu Shuzhen; Analysis on Investment Portfolio Risk and Return of China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves. Shanghai Finance. (7):26-28(2002).
- Zhu Shuzhen; Study on the Model of Securities Investment Risk and Income Measurement: Comparative Analysis. Symposium of 2002 Global Finance Conference, GuanghuaManagement School of Peking University. Peking University Press. (5)(2002).
- Zhu Jingyi, Zhu Shuzhen; Elementary Opinions on the Transmitting Mechanism of Financial Risks and Defense Strategies. Journal of Donghua UniversitySocial Science. (5):16-20(2001).
- Zhu Shuzhen; Review of Financial Innovation Theories.Journal of Donghua UniversitySocial Science. (3): 129-131(2002).
- Zhu Shuzhen; Technological Progress: A Double-edged Sword in Financial Innovation.Shanghai Management Science. (2):58-60(2002).
- Hu Hongke, Zhu Shuzhen; Measurement Standard and Empirical Research on Intrinsic Value of State Owned Shares.South China Financial Research. (5):35-38(2001).
- Zhu Shuzhen, Yuan Luling; Discussion on Internal and External Environmental Factors of Material Enterprise Linkage. Shanghai Enterprise. (11):25(1987).