Office: Room 621, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof. Hongyan Zhao was born in February, 1963 in Xinjiang province. She is the professor and Ph.D. supervisor of Donghua University. Her research interests include corporate finance and risk management, industrial cluster and industry chain upgrading. Prof. Zhao is currently the executive director of China Society of World Economics, the member of China Textile Engineering Society and Committee for Technology Economics. She is also an expert in Eco Textile Research Center. She has published more than 30 academic journal papers, including more than 10 SCI/EI-indexed journal papers and more than 20 CSSCI-indexed journal papers. She is the leader of 1 National Social Science Foundation Project, 1 Social Science Foundation of the Ministry of Education Project, 1 Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council Project, 1 Shanghai Social Science Fund Project and 1 Shanghai Science and Technology Commission Project. She participates in 2 National Natural Science Foundation of China Project and 1 National Social Science Foundation Project. She is also the leader of more than 7 Government planning project in Nantong, Jiangsu and Jiaxing, Zhejiang, etc.
- Ph.D.,Management Science and Engineering, Donghua University, 2008
- M.A., Finance, Xiamen University, 1998
- B.A.,Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics, 1985.
- From 2013.06, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Professor, PhD supervisor.
- 2012.01-2013.06, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Professor.
- 2003.01-2012.01, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Associate Professor.
- 2001.09-2003.01, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Teacher
- 1985.08-1998.09, School of Information, Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics, Teacher.
- 2009.03-2014.02, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,Director of Department of Economics.
- 2002.03-2006.02, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Director of Department of Logistics.
- National Social Science Foundation Project(10BJY008), The Research on Upgrading Path of Clusters Industry Chain of the Yangtze River Delta, Principal2010.07-2016.12.
- Social Science Foundation of the Ministry of Education (09YJA90034), The Research on Efficiency Evaluation Model of Embedding in Chain's upgrading of the Yangtze River Delta, Principal, 2009.11-2012.12.
- Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council（GQBY2009018），Social Capital of Chinese Businessman and the Upgrading of Industry Chain of the Yangtze River Delta, Principal,2009.03-2010.10.
- Shanghai Social Science Fund (ZX200709000010), Study on Evaluation Index System of Comprehensive Competitiveness of the Yangtze River Delta Cities in the Transitional Period, Principal, 2007.09-2007.10
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission (ZX200910000004), Study on the Policies and Modes of the International Industrial Technology Transfer, Principal, 2009.10
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Study on the Dynamic Evolutionary Model and the Build-up of Risk for Complex Bank Network System (no.71371046), Major Participant, 2013.08-2017.12.
- Ministry of Science and Technology (2010GXS5D202), Dynamic Selection and Performance Evaluation of the Industrial Cluster Innovation Mode under the Guidance of Foreign Investment: Empirical Study Based on the Yangtze River Delta, Major Participant, 2011.11-2011.12.
- National Social Science Foundation Project (05BJY005), Research on the Problems in Property Market Construction and Management, Major Participant, 2005.04-2007.06.
- The research of embeding in chain's upgrade model of the yangtse river delta in the global value chain, Zhao HY, Science Press, 2009.08
SCI/EI Journal Papers
- Zhao HY, S Wen；The construction of the Yangtze River delta industrial chain basedon competitive advantages. Information Technology, 19(5):117-123(2012).
- Zhao HY；Transnational capitals and Industrial chain upgrading. Management and Service Science (MASS), August:24-26(2010).
- H Cai, Zhao HY; Study on Evaluation Weight of Enterprise IT Capabilities Based on Rough Set Theory. Journal of Convergence Information Technology. 24(4):169-711(2013).
- SY Quan, Zhao HY，YM Zhai；Factors Leading to Financial Crisis of Business Model Innovation-Oriented Enterprises (BMIE).Advanced Materials Research (8):1342-1347(2012).
- Zhao HY；Research of Rough Sets and Grey relation Analysis Theory Applied in the Enterprise’s Core Competitiveness Evaluation, ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications, (8):2185-2766(2011).
- S Wen, Zhao HY；Model Study of Senior Executive Salary of Enterprises，Journal of Donghua University English Edition.12(2):188-197(2010).
Chinese Journal Papers
- Zhao HY, Jiang SX, Yang C. Phase Evolution of Absorptive Capacity and Firm Innovation Performance: Empirical Analysis Based on New and High-tech Industries in Shanghai. Foreign Economics& Management, 2015, 02: 3-17.
- Xie M, Zhao HY, Zhu NN, Zhao YJ. Spatial Pattern Evolution and Location Selection of Software Industry in Ningbo. Economic Geography, 2017,04: 127-134
- Xie M, Zhao HY, Zhu NN, Xie G. An Analysis on the Agglomeration of Tertiary Industries in Zhejiang Province. Economic Geography, 2015, 09: 96-102
- Zhang JJ, Zhao HY. Literature Review of International Theories on Born Global Firms and its Development Direction Outlook. Science and Technology Management Research, 2014, 07: 118-124
- Zhao HY, Tian X. Endogenous Innovation Capability, Transnational Capital Technology Spillovers and Upgrading of High-tech Industry in the Yangtze River Delta. Shanghai Economic Review, 2013, 07: 77-79
- Chen RY, Zhao HY. Capital Logic and Economic Transition. Social Science, 2011, 09: 33-40
- Tian X, Zhao HY. The Evaluation of Local Comprehensive Economy Competitiveness in China based on Global Value Chain. Prices Monthly, 2011, 09: 77-81
- Wang L, Zhao HY. Innovation Mechanism and Strategy Choices of Local Enterprise in FDI-driven Industrial Cluster. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2009, 08: 77-79
- Zhao HY. Evolution of the Integration of Industry Chain and Expanding, Reform, 2008, 06: 56-60
- Zhao HY. Evolution of the Integration of Industry Chain and the Development of Enterprise in China. Contemporary Finance & Economics, 2008, 09: 78-83
- Zhao HY, Li RB. Empirical Study on the Relationship Among House Price, Land Price and Housing Cost. On Economic Problems, 2007, 01: 13-14
- Zhao HY. Integrating Policy of District Industrial Chain Based on Globalization. Social Science, 2007, 02: 16-21
- Zhao HY. Analysis of Route in Scale Industrial Chain Construction in Yangtze River Delta. East China Economic Management, 2007, 04: 61-65
- Zhao HY, Chen RY. Industrial Park and Regional Competition. Journal of Chongqing Technology and Business University( West Economic Forum), 2004, 10: 57-64
- Zhao HY. Semi-Market Theory and Enterprises Strategic Alliances. World Economic Forum, 2001, 08: 20-23