Associate Professor, M.A supervisor
Office: Room 525, Glorious Sun School Building
Associate Prof. Yong Li is the teacher of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. He received his doctoral degree from Xiamen University in 2003. He has published more than 30 academic journal papers, including more than 10 CSSCI-indexed journal papers.
- Ph.D., Economics, Department of Statistics, Xiamen University , 2003.
- M.A., Department of Statistics, Xiamen University , 1992.
- B.A., Department of Statistics, Xinjiang Economical and Financial University, 1986.
- From 2003.10, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Associate Professor, M.A supervisor.
- 1998.07-2003.10, Department of Statistics, Xinjiang Economical and Financial University, Associate Professor.
- 1986.07-1998.07, Department of Statistics, Xinjiang Economical and Financial University, Teacher.
- Undergraduate courses: Econometrics, Invest Banking.
- Graduate courses: Econometrics, Financial Invest.
- Invest Banking and Capital Market.
Honors and Awards
- Be selected in the second batch of national "million plan" leading talent, 2016.
- Be selected in 2014 and 2016 "My idea of a good teacher ", 2015, 2017.
- "Financial Risk Management" won shanghai excellent teaching material, subeditor, 2015.
- 1994.09-2003.09, Statistics teaching and research section, Department of Statistics, Xinjiang Economical and Financial University, Deputy Director.
- Visiting associate Professor, Lingnan college, University of Zhongshan, China, 2001.09-2002.07.
- Shanghai municipal education commission project major subject, Market anomalies and evolution: Based on the main body of the stock simulation and empirical, Second (no. 09ZS69),Second Principal, 2008.12-2011.12.
- Preliminary research project of Donghua University, China's securities market "insider" trade information disclosure mode research, Principal, 2006.12-2008.12.
- Shanghai Philosophy and Social Programs, Based on the economic growth mode transformation of financial innovation and harmonious research (no. 2007BJB001), Second Principal, 2007.09-2009.12.
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai, Based on system research horizon of financial innovation process, (no. 06ZR14124), Second Principal, 2006.09-2008.12.
- National Social Science Foundation of China,China's securities market "insider" trade information disclosure mechanism research (no. 01BJY090), Second Principal, 2001.01-2003.12.
- Main Soft Science Project in Xinjiang (no.960505011), Principal, 1996.12-1999.12.
CSSCI and EI Journal Papers
- Mai Y, Li Y, The financial crisis of the hang seng index trading foreign exchange demand the influence of the sample company. Shanghai economic research,11: 15-21(2011)
- The Reaction of A-share Market to the Information Disclosure of Significant M&A Events: Demonstrative Analysis，The 6th international Symposium on Management Engineering.2009.8, Li Y, Mai Y.
- Wang LX, Li Y, The risk management research in the process of enterprise technology innovation.Science & Technology Progress and Policy. 2: 90-93(2007)
- LiY,Relationship between China’s Tertiary Industry Development and Employment Elasticity. Reform. 3: 100-104(2007)
- Wang LX, Li Y,Ren RM; Based on the gray multi-level method of enterprise technology innovation risk assessment research. System Engineering Theory and Practice , 7: 100-106 (2007)
- Mai Y, Li Y, The Analysis of Capital Flow among China’s Provinces in 1982-2005,China Soft Science,12:79-86(2006)
- Li Y, Lin CQ, An Empirical Analysis of the Relation between Industrial Development and Employment Growth in China, Humanities & Social Sciences Journal of Hanan Uiniversity,4:514-520(2006)
- Wang LX, Li Y, The Study on Process and Strategy of Risk management in Enterprise Technological Innovation , Soft Science,3:105-109(2006)
- Li Y, Zhu SZ, Insider Trading and The Cost of Information, Journal of China University of Mining and Technology,5:668-673(2005)
- Li Y, The Economic Analysis of the “Insider” Trade Information Disclosure System,23(6):59-61(2004)
- Li Y, Wang MJ, "Insider" trade information disclosure rules and market manipulation, Economic Issues in China,6:34-40(2003)