Ji Yufeng, male, Han nationality, in July 1966, was born in Jiangsu Hai'an, member of the Communist Party of China, Donghua University School of management associate professor, master guide. Has long been engaged in monetary theory and policy, commercial bank risk management research, has published "financial institution management" and "financial risk management". In the " Economic Perspectives ", " Journal of East China Normal University ", "Shanghai Finance" and other academic journals published more than 20 papers. Participate in the latest edition of "Ci Hai" part of the international financial terms of the revision and writing. Currently served as director of the Department of Finance .
09,1997-06,2000, East China Normal University, business school, the world economy (international financial direction), Dr.
09,1992-06, 1995, East China Normal University, Business School, History of Foreign Economic Thought, Master
09,1984-06,1988, Nanjing Normal University, Department of Political Education, Department of Political Education, Bachelor
07,2000-present, Donghua University, Department of finance, associate professor, master tutor
07,1988-06,1992, Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology, Department of Social Sciences, assistant
Presided over or participated in research projects
1, Shanghai Social Science Fund, based on the economic growth mode of financial innovation and harmony research, 2007 / 01-2009 / 12, participation.
2, Donghua University liberal arts fund project, listed commercial banks capital financing efficiency research, 2010/9,-2012 / 12, presided over.
Main scientific research results
1, financial risk management. Zhu Shuzhen, Ji Yufeng. Peking University Press,2015
2, financial institutions management. Pan Yingli, Ji Yufeng. Lixin Accounting Press, 2002
1. On Western economists on Coase theorem reconstruction, Economic Perspectives, No. 6, 1995
2. On the theoretical basis of financial liberalization, Journal of East China Normal University (Social Science Edition), No.4,2000
3. European Central Bank monetary policy strategy and reference to China, Shanghai Finance, No.2,2006
4. Testing for Nonlinearity in Five Emerging Markets' Exchange Rates. Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science Edition), No.4, 2010
5. Comparison of Comprehensive Risk Management Framework and Performance of Western Commercial Banks;2011 international conference on management innovation, information technology and economic growth (2011 MIITEG)
6. Periodic analysis of capital buffering of China's commercial banks, Economic Research Guide, vol. 1, 2013