Associate Professor of Economics
Office: Room 315, Management School Building
Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,
1882 Yan’an Road(west), Shanghai , 200051, China
Professor Rukai Gong received his Ph.D. of economics in 2013 from Shanghai
University of Finance and Economics. He jointed Glorious Sun School of Business
and Management at Donghua University in 2013. His research interests include
auctions, mechanism/market design, and Chinese Economy. His recent publications
include papers in Economic Research Journal, Management World, China Economic
Quarterly, Journal of Management Sciences in China, etc.
- Intermediate Microeconomics(Undergraduate), Spring, 2014-2017
- Intermediate Macroeconomics(Undergraduate), Fall, 2014-2017
- International finance(Undergraduate), Spring, 2014-2014
- Topics on Game theory (Graduate), Fall, 2015-2017
- Advanced Microeconomics (Graduate), Fall, 2015-2017
- Gong RK, Sun N, and Wang DZ, Mediated auction design in the two-Sided markets, Economic Research Journal, 2015(11), 120-132.
- Tian GQ, Zhao YP, and Gong RK, Market-oriented Interest Rate, Deposit Insurance System and Bank Runs, Economic Research Journal, 2016(3), 96-109.
- Gong RK, and Yao DM, Delegation Patterns of “Province Administrating County”: Entire Administration or Specifically Designation in Provincial Plan?, Management World, 2015(4), 92-102.
- Gong RK, Designing auctions for divisible goods with bidders’ market power, Journal of Management Sciences in China, 2015(9), 46-60.
- Gong RK, The china’s electricity structural reforms and industrial growth:
1999-2010, China Economic Quarterly
, 2015(3), 1005-1028.