Lecturer, Master supervisor
Office: Room 307, Glorious Sun School Building
Zheyi Liu is the Lecturer of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She received her doctoral degree from Kyushu University in Japan in 2012. Doctor Liu is currently a member of the Japan Society of Monetary Economics, and a member of the Kyushu Society of Economics of Japan. She was selected as the “Shanghai Pujiang” talent in 2014. Her research interests include financial development and economic growth, financial system reform and commercial bank management.
- Ph.D., Economic System, Department of Economics, Kyushu University, 2012.
- M.E., Industrial Economics, Chongqing University, 2009.
- MSc in Economics and Finance, University of Bath, 2008
- B.E., International Economics and Trade, Chongqing University, 2006.
- From Sep. 2013, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Lecturer, Master supervisor.
- Undergraduate courses: International Finance, Microeconomics， Macroeconomics， Wealth Management.
- Financial development and economic growth, financial system reform and commercial bank management.
Honors and Awards
- Be selected in 2014 "Shanghai Pujiang" talent.
- Shanghai Pujiang Project, Study on the effect of Cross-listing on the China’s commercial bank efficiency, Principal, 2014.09-2017.8.
- Zheyi Liu, Problems in China’s Banking Sector --- Twenty Years after China’s Economic Reform, Annual Report of Kyushu Society of Economic, 50(12): 171-180 (2012)
- Zheyi Liu, Financial Development, Industrial Structure and Economic Growth in China, Keizai Ronkyu,143(7): 179-202 (2012)
- Zheyi Liu, Financial Development, Government Behaviour and Economic Growth in China: Analysis based on Provincial Panel Data, Keizai Ronkyu, 142(3):81-100 (2012)
- Economic Growth in China: Analysis based on Provincial Panel Data, Keizai Ronkyu, 141(11): 51-64 (2011)
- Zheyi Liu，An Overview of Financial Resources Allocation in China，2011 International Conference on Financial Management and Economics, International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research: Financial Management and Economics, Volume 11, IACSIT Press, pp. 264-268, Hongkong, July2-3 (2011)
- Zheyi Liu，Current Status of Financial Development in China，Keizai Ronkyu，140(7):1-20 (2011)
Qianhong Wang, Zheyi Liu. Commercial Bank Managemnet. Beijing: China Textile Press (2017)