Office: Room 407, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof. Wang was born in qing’an, Heilongjiang province in 1971. She is the professor of The Department of International Economy and Trade of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management. She received her doctoral degree from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. Wang is a member of a council of Chinese Industrial Economic Association and Chinese Commercial Economic Association. She is a member of Shanghai Economist Association and Shanghai Management Association. Wang is the vice-minister of Integrated Department of The Government Procurement Center of Shanghai Municipality (take a temporary post).
- Technological Economics
- Textile Economy and Management
- Public Economics
- Ph.D., The School of Economics, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics,2006.
- M.A., The School of Philosophy and Public Administration, Heilongjiang university,2002.
- B.A., Department of Political Education, Harbin Normal University, 1994.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Study on decision and evaluation model of government technology procurement under innovative public policy, Principal,2011.
- The Youth Project of Philosophical and Social Science Program of Shanghai, Study on property-rights economics of government procurement, Principal,2004.
- The Key Project of Soft Science of Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, The case study on strategic goods of government procurement which possess the proprietary intellectual property rights, Principal,2006.
- The Planned Project of Philosophical and Social Science Program of Shanghai, Study on the mechanism and performace of government procurement which promote the scientific and technological innovation, Principal,2006.
- The Key Project of Soft Science of Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, The development, assessment and project design of adjustment mechanism on innovative public policy, A case study of the policy of government procurement, Principal,2008.
- The Planned Project of Philosophical and Social Science Program of Shanghai, Study on the mechanism and implement approach of government technology procurement, Principal,2010.
- The Planned issue of humanistic and social science of Ministry of Education, Study on the mechanism and implement approach of government technology procurement policy based on the improvement of national innovation ability, Principal,2011
- Provide the train, counsel and programme service for the The Government Procurement Center of Shanghai Municipality, Malu town of Jiading district of shanghai, Shanggang street of Pudong new area and other local government agencies.
Wang Hong, Study on the property-rights economics of government procurement, Enterprise Management Publishing, november,2011
- Wang Hong, Zhang Yanhui, Study on impact mechanism of Business lobbying to government technology procurement policy, R & D Management, CSSCI, June,2016.
- Wang hong, Evaluation of Public Policy for Innovation,2011 International Conference on E-Business and E-Government, ICEE 2011-proceedings May 6 2011---May 8 2011 Shanghai China 6001-6003,5884483, EI Accession number20112914159873.
- Wang hong, Study on the impact of government technology procurement based on the industry life cycle theory, Economic Review, CSSCI, September,2012.
- Wang hong, Study on the impact of the quality of supplier relationship to government procurement performance, social science, CSSCI, August,2012.
- Wang hong, Study on the game of the systematic optimization of government procurement supervision, journal of Shanxi university of finance and economics, CSSCI, September,2007.
- Wang hong, The cause, action and question of government technology procurement, exploration and free views,60-62, December 2010.
- Wang hong, Study on the contribution of capital construction investments to the increase of Chinese GDP, Seeking Truth, CSSCI, April,2010.
- Wang Hong, Jiang Fei, The empirical study of government procurement and economic growth, journal of Soochow university (philosophy & social science edition), CSSCI, March,2011
- Wang hong, Study on the promotion of American government technology procurement to the development of strategic emerging industries, commercial research,99-103, Novermber,2011. The paper was reprinted in its entirety by Innovative policy and management, RUC,C31(monthly),NO.2,2011.
Honors and awards
- The third prize of achievement on social science of Heilongjiang for the twelfth time, December,2006.
- Excellent Paper Award the fourth annual meeting of social sciences of Shanghai, January,2007.
- Rising Star Award of the forum for young economist of Shanghai, Shanghai Economist Association, Development Research Centre of Shanghai municipal government, November,2006.
- The third prize of the outstanding achievements of Humanities and social science research of colleges and universities in Heilongjiang, November,2004.