Office: Room 521, Glorious Sun School Building
Weimin Xu is an associate professor in Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. He teaches, researches and consults in the field of human resource management, as a part-time lawyer studies and practices in employment law and business law.
- From 1984 to 1987 studied in Department of Psychology, East China Normal University for M.A..
- From 1980 to 1984 studied in Department of Biology, East China Normal University for B.A..
- From 1984 to now, work in this business school.
- Undergraduate courses: Business Law, International Business Law and Negotiation.
- Graduate courses: Organization Behavior, Human Resource Management.
- Textile Industry Development and deindustrialization.
- Human Behaviors in working field and in regulative environment.
- The study of Shaoxin textile industry developmentstrategy has won the second award of science and technology award by Shaoxingovernment.