Associate Professor, Mastersupervisor, Chairman of RCCK of Donghua University branch
Office: Room 624, Glorious Sun School Building
- Ph.D., Enterprise Management, Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2006.
- MBA, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, 2000.
- Bachlor of Industrial Foreign Trade, Antai College of Economics and Management,Shanghai Jiaotong University, 1994.
- 2007.12--Present, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,Associate Professor
- 2001.09-2007.11, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Assistant Professor
- 1997.09-2001.08, General Data Systems China Limited, Business Development Manager.
- 1994.07-1997.08, Shanxi Province Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Company, Exporter / Business Manager.
- Undergraduate courses: Import and Export Practice, International Trade, International Settlement, International Economic and Technological Cooperation
- Graduate courses: Human Resources Management, Technical Innovation Management (elective), Import and Export Practice (elective)
- Enterprise Management (including Human Resources Management, Technology Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship Management)
- International Trade, International Investment
Honors and Awards
- Guide students to participate in the first, second, third, fourth national college students following order ability competitions in foreign trade, won first prize teams, was rated as excellent instructor for four times.
- 2011.01-2011.12, Baoshan District Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Deputy Director (hanging exercise)
- From 2010/12, Chairman of Donghua University branch of the first, second session of the RCCK, the member of the Shanghai RCCK Economic Commission
- Visiting Scholar, University of Alberta, Canada, 2015.08-2015.10.
- Visiting Scholar, San Diego State University, Business School, 2009.08-2010.08
- The evaluation standards and evaluation systems research of China's textile engineering and design talents’ competency,the Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences project, Principal, 2015.08-2017.09
- The operation and regulatory optimization researchof state-owned capital under Mixed ownership, the subjectcommissionedby Jiading District SASAC, Principal,2015.03-2015.12
- The optimization of salary system incentive method of enterprise leadership team belongs to Jiading Urban Development Group,Business Consulting project,Principal,2015.01-2015.06
- Research on Dynamic Evolution Model and Risk Accumulation of Complex Bank Network System,National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 71371046),Participated,2014.01-2017.12
- Research on Scientific and Technological Innovation Promoting Industrial Organization and Industrial Upgrading in Shanghai,Shanghai Science and Technology Commission Project,Participated,2014.06-2015.05
- Research on the Fluctuation Behavior of Complex Network System with Community Structure,National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 70971021),Participated,2010.01-2012.12
- Research on the Upgrading of China's Textile Industry under the International Financial Crisis - Based on the Experience of Japan and South Korea's Industrial Upgrading,National Social Science Fund Project (Contract No. 09CGJ011),Participated,2009.11-2011.08
- Research on Symbiosis Theory and Pattern of VC and PE Industry Chain,Shanghai Education Board Project,Participated,2011.08-2014.12
- A Study on the Perfection and Moderate Improvement of Social Security System for Farmers in Suburbs of Shanghai, Civilization Shanghai Municipal Committee Research Project, Principal,2011.03-2011.09
- Multi - Agent Quantum Evolution Model,National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 70971020), Participated,2010.01-2012.12
- Research on the Venture Capital Policy of Large Enterprise Group, Shanghai Science and Technology Commission project,Participated,2009.05-2010.04
- Current Situation and Development Countermeasures of Talents in Songjiang Production Service Industry Cluster,Songjiang District Government issues,Principal,2010.05-2011.12
- Technological innovation and strategic breakthrough of China's textile enterprises, Central university special funds,Principal, 2010.01-2010.12
- Shanghai University graduate employment mechanism innovation research,Shanghai municipal government decision-making consulting topics,Second Principal, 2009.03-2009.09
- The study of the created modeland operational mechanism of Shanghai University Students Science and Technology Association,Communist Youth League Shanghai Science and Technology Education Committee,Principal, 2008.07-2009.05
- The construction status and countermeasures researchof Enterprise chief engineer team,The key projectsof soft scienceof Shanghai Science and Technology Commission,Principal, 2007.06-2008.05
- Research on Transformation and Medium - and Long - term Strategic Planning of Shanghai Electric Science Research Institute Group Co., Ltd,Business commissioned by the subject,Principal,2006.06-2007.12
- Research on Key Personnel Training, Incentive and Performance Evaluation in a Research Institute, Business consulting issues,Principal,2005.03-2005.07
- Shanghai enterprises: time-based competition strategy and virtual organization integration research, Shanghai Education Commission education innovation project,Participated,2005.09-2007.12
- Productivity management theory of knowledgeable employeesand its research in China's enterprises to achieve the way,National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 70172030),Participated,2002.01-2004.12
- WANG Lixin, ZHANG Yongzhen. Study on influencing factors of business use of O2O platform [J]. China Management Information Technology, 2017, (02): 144-145.
- Wang Lixin, Li Fangling. Analysis on the Factors of Indonesia's Growth in China's Horticultural Products Export Based on CMS Model [J]. Science and Technology, 2017, (01): 93-99.
- Qiao Xiu, Wang Lixin. Empirical Study on the Impact of ASEAN Trade Facilitation on China's Export of Electromechanical Products [J]. Economic and Trade Practice, 2016, (13): 40-41.
- Wang Lixin, Xia Xiaohui. Empirical Study on the Change of China's Textile Export to the Euro Area by Exchange Rate Change [J]. Management Manager, 2016, (03): 51.
- Wang Lixin, Long Quanli. The empirical studyCAFTA construction on China's textile and garment trade [J]. Management Manager, 2016, (02): 134-135.
- Zou Jian, Wang Lixin. PTA production enterprises hedging strategy research [J]. Technology and Industry, 2013, (12): 124-126 + 167.
- Fu Yongping, Wang Lixin. Research on the evolution path and development model of creative industry cluster area [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2012, (19): 59-62.
- Cao Rizhong, Wang Lixin.The Construction of Enterprise Competitive Intelligence Service System Function and Empirical Study [J]. Library and Information Work, 2011, (04): 48-52.
- Lin Hui, Wang Lixin. Analysis of the shape of competitiveness of equipment manufacturing industry [J]. China market, 2011, (02): 116-117.
- Wang Lixin, H. Fan, A Theoretical Model for Enterprises' Innovation Capability Assessing, The 4th International Conference of Management and Service Science (MASS2010), pp.48-52, Wuhan, 2010.08.24-26, Report of the meeting, (EI indexed)
- Wang Lixin, H. Fan, Study about Risk Evaluation for Enterprise 'Technology Innovation Based-On Gray Hierarchy Method, The International Conference on Engineering Management and Service Science (Mass 2009), 2009 Beijing, China. (EI indexed)
- Xue Fei, Wang Lixin, Economic Growth Theory Review: Evidence Analysis Based on Knowledge Perspective [J]. Productivity Research, 2009, (09): 162-164.
- Xue Fei, Wang Lixin, Discussion on the knowledge management of a number of theoretical frontier issues [J]. Science and Society, 2009, (02): 102-105.
- Cao Ruzhong, Wang Lixin, Knowledge competitiveness and economic transformation: international experience reference and enlightenment [J]. Information magazine, 2008, (08): 80-83.
- CAO Ru-zhong, WANG Lixin. Research on the Construction of Enterprise's Core Competence Based on Knowledge [J]. Information Journal, 2007, (11): 5-7.
- YAN Bingxiang, WANG Li-in Research on the Competitiveness of China's Automobile Industry Cluster under the Background of Globalization [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2007, (09): 170-173.
- Wang Lixin, Li Yong. The risk management researchin the process of enterprise technology innovation[J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2007, (02): 84-87.
- Wang Lixin, Li Yong, Ren Rongming.Study on risk assessment of enterprise technology innovation based on gray multi-level method [J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Practice, 2006, (07): 98-104.
- Wang Lixin, Dai Changjun. The growth stage and incentive mode of knowledgeable workers [J] .Enterprise vitality, 2006, (07): 58-59.
- Wang Lixin, Li Yong.Study on the process and strategy of risk management in the process of enterprise innovation [J]. Soft Science, 2006, (03): 105-108 + 118.
- Wang Lixin, Gao Changchun. Research on Evaluation System and Evaluation Method of Enterprise Innovation Capability, Journal of Donghua University (Natural Science Edition), 2006, (03): 34-37 + 56.
- Wang Lixin, Gao Changchun. Theoretical evolution of the source of competitive advantage [J]. Commercial Research, 2006, (12): 20-23.
- Wang Lixin, Dong Pingjun. The analysis of integration of knowledge resourcesafter mergers and acquisitions of enterprises [J]. Jiangsu Business Theory, 2006, (05): 128-129.
- Wang Lixin, Ren Rongming. Essential characteristics of knowledge economy and thinking about China's development opportunities [J]. Shanghai Management Science, 2005, (05): 54-55.
- Wang Lixin, Gao Changchun. The researchof enterprise technology innovation process and innovation risk [J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2005, (06): 75-79.
Wang Lixin. The impact of green barriers on China's trade and its response strategies [J].Journal of East China University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2003, (04): 46-49.