Associate Professor, MAStudents’Supervisor,
Office: Room 626, Glorious Sun School Building
Since March 1996, ZhangfengFei has been working in the Department of Economics and Trade, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She is Associate Professor, MA Supervisor.
- Ph.D.,Business Administration, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2006.
- M.A.,Trade Economy, Department of Trade Economy, Anhui University of Finance and Economics, 1996
- B.A.,Trade Economy, Department of Trade Economy, Anhui University of Finance and Economics, 1993
- Visiting Professor, University of Alberta, Canada, 2011.09-2012.01.
- Undergraduate courses: International Trade ,Practice of Import and Export, International Business
- Graduate courses: International Business
- Career Development, Enterprise’s Internationalization
Selected Research Projects
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Research on the Evaluation System of University Teachers,2008.10-2011.6.
- Shanghai Higher Education Research Institute, Cultivation of Professional Ability duringUndergraduate Teachingin Comprehensive Universities , 2014.10- 2016.3
- Multi-University Cooperative Project, “CollaborationfortheCrossCultural StudyofContemporaryCareers”, since 2005-.
- ZhangfengFei, Zhan Li and Aiqing Tong, Development of Valuation Profession and the Economics of Information , The Journal of Assets Appraisal, May 2005, p32-36
- ZhangfengFei, Zhan Li,The Governance Modeo of State-owned Assets Operationg Organizations,Industrial Engineering and Management; Industry Engineering and Management, Dec. 2005, No.6, p124-128
- ZhangfengFei, Principal-Agent Model Between the State-owned Assets Operating Organizations and the Government,Journal of Donghua University, Aug. 2006, Vol.32, No.4, p29-33
- ZhangfengFei, Zhan Li and JunfangDuan, Executive’s Compensation System and the Governance of the State-owned Assets Operating Organizations,Shanghai Economic Review, Oct. 2006, p44-48
- ZhangfengFei, Xiaohong Hu, An Empirical Study on the Teaching Evaluation of University Faculty: The perspective of Professional Title Evaluation,Fudan Education Forum, 2011, Vol.9, No.3, p33-37.
- Shen, Y.; Demel, B.; Unite, J.; …...; Fei, Z.; ……., “Career success across 11 countries: implications for international human resource management”. International Journal of Human Resource Management. Jul2015, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p1753-1778
- ZhangfengFei, HelingZhang,Impacts of the Opening-up Events on Enterprise Values ---Based on the Establishment of Free Trade Zone , Productivity Research,Sept. 2016, No.7, p134-139.