Association Professor, PhD management
Office: Room 727, Glorious Sun School Building
Yuan xinmin is an associate professor in Business & Management College, Donghua University, Long-term engaged in (creative) industrial economy, factor spatial behavior, regional innovation research. She has published more than 20 academic papers, including more than 10 works of CSSCI, 2 publications and 3 works.
- Ph.D., Business Management, Donghua University, 2017.
- M.A., Regional Economics, East China Normal University, 2003.
- B.A., Geography, Hunan Normal University, 2000.
- From 2007.09, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Teacher.
- 2003.08-2007.08, vocational technical institute, Donghua University, Teacher.
- Undergraduate courses: Micro & Macro Economics, Introduction of MICE, Economics of MICE, MICE Services
- Graduate courses: Regional Economics, Urban Economics
- Creative talent agglomeration & Creative Industry development
- Research on factor spatial behavior
Honors and Awards
- The economics teaching courseware won the excellence award in the "10th National Multimedia Courseware Competition" held by the Ministry of Education; Second prize in the competition of Donghua university;
- "The Economics of MICE" won the second prize in the teaching contest of young teachers in Donghua university
- The project of " the Yangtze river delta tourism integration research" won the second prize of Shanghai Municipal People's Government Decision-making consultation, Participated.
- Visiting Scholar, Leeds University, the UK, 2012.04-2012.09.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), the spatial behavior and spatial shaping of venture capital under the background of innovation network, Principal, 2013--2016.
- Humanities and Social Science Project by Ministry of Education, Research on VC’s spatial behavior：for the perspective of urban innovation system, Principal, 2013--2016.
- Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Project, On spatial behavior of risk investment to China's urban space shaping, Principal, 2014--2017.
- Educational and Scientific Research Project by Shanghai Municipal Education Commission：The application of research type teaching in the abstract knowledge point based on case development: a case study of institutional innovation, Principal，2014/01-2017/06.
- Abroad Visiting Scholar Funding Project supported by Shanghai Municipal Education Commission: A study of the situation, mechanism and effect evaluation of creative talent agglomeration in creative cities: Theories & Experience, Principal，2017-2018.
- Shanghai municipal people's government decision-making consultation research project, Cultural development mode and cultural selection in the course of Shanghai creative economy development and its innovation service construction, Principal, 2016/09-2017/03.
- Liberal & Arts Research Project by Donghua university, The evaluation of creative talent agglomeration effects in Shanghai, Principal, 2016/09 -- 2017/09.
- Humanities and Social Science Project by Ministry of Education, Research on creative talents agglomeration in China under the framework of S-P-E, Principal, 2017--2018.
- Xinmin Yuan, Haiyan Zhang (2016). A Study on the Spatial Behavior of VC Investment: Based on Financial Geography [M], Beijing: Business Management Publishing House
- Xinmin Yuan, Haiyan Zhang (2010). Structural Adjustment and Innovation Driving—Empirical Research on the Yangtze River Areas[M], Beijing: Business Management Publishing House
- Xinmin Yuan, Ao Li, Analysis on Evolutional Process of Creative Talents' Agglomeration Areas under Spontaneous Mechanism: as the Case of Dafen Village, Forum on Science and Technology in China, 2017, received.
- Xinmin Yuan, Solongo Tsogtgerel, Analysis on Creative Talents’ Spatial Agglomeration Effects: An Empirical Analysis from Shanghai, Journal of Donghua University(English Edition), received.
- The development venation and financing dilemma of cultural creative industry. Seeker,2013.8.31 (252)：253~255.
- Xinmin Yuan, Research on Spatial Behavior of Venture Capital. Forum on Science and Technology in China, 2012.01.01,(08):64~69
- Xinmin Yuan, A Review of Regional Economic Development Strategies in China. Journal of Hunan University of Science & Technology(Social Science Edition), 2010.11(6)，94~96
- Xinmin Yuan, Changchun Gao, Analysis on the Types and Patterns Made by University Park to Regional Economic Amalgamation--Based on Yangtze River Area. Science & Technology Progress and Policy,2011.01.01(15)：31~35
- Xinmin Yuan, Maren Feng, Analysis on the Functional Mechanism Made by University Park to Regional Economic Amalgamation--Based on Yangtze River Area. Science & Technology and Economy,2011.01.01(02)：39~44
- Xinmin Yuan, Research on the Countermeasures for Transportation Hub to Promote the Agglomeration of Modern Services--A Case Study on Hongqiao Integrated Transportation Hub. East China Economic Management,2012.01.01(08)：1~4
- Xinmin Yuan , Statistical evaluation of comprehensive development strength of regional producer services. Statistics & Decision,2012(17)：38~41
- Xinmin Yuan, Empirical Analysis on Current Trait and Problems of Urban Floating Population in Shanghai. East China Economic Management,2008.7.25(07):4~8
- Xinmin Yuan, Haiyan Zhang, Research on New Stage, Environment and Orientation for Villatic Economy’s Development in the Yangtze Delta.East China Economic Management, 2008.3.25(03):9~12
- Xinmin Yuan, Haiyan Zhang, The application of the relationship between city image and corporate image.Modern Enterprise,2008.3.15(3):46~47
- Xinmin Yuan, Haiyan Zhang, Yufang Shen, The Research Progress and Prospect on the Spatial Behavior of Venture Capital.Science & Technology Progress and Policy,2012.01.01(11)：151~155
- Haiyan Zhang, Maren Feng ,Xinmin Yuan, Characteristics and Problems of the Convergence of the University Science Park and Local Economic Development in China’s Yangtze River Delta Region.Innovation,2010.3.21(02),73~77
- Maren Feng ,Haiyan Zhang, Xinmin Yuan, A case study of the Convergence of University Science Park and local comprehensive development.Science & Technology Progress and Policy,2011.01.01(03)：42~46
- Haiyan Zhang, Xinmin Yuan, Shanghai should take the lead in transforming the mode of economic development in the process of integration of Yangtze River delta. China Economist, 2010.4.5(04):15~16
- Haiyan Zhang, Xinmin Yuan, The emphasis of ecological construction of new countryside from the achievements of national Ecological Village construction.Rural Economy,2009.5.25(05):91~93
- Haiyan Zhang, Xinmin Yuan, Research on the Relationship between Firm Size and R&D Intensity: the Case of Minhang District of Shanghai. Journal of Industrial Technological Economics, 2011.01.01(03)：10~14
- Guohua Liu, Xinmin Yuan, A Study on the Impact of Customer Satisfaction on Retailer Brand Equity.East China Economic Management, 2008(4):111~113