Associate Professor, Master's Supervisor
Vice Dean of MICE&Tourism Management Department
Office: Room 725, Glorious Sun School Building
Prof. JieweiQiu is the Vice-Director of MICE&Tourism Department, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She received her doctoral degree from Fudan University in 2015. Her research interests include micro-tourism economy, social tourism andsociology of tourism. Prof. Qiu has oversea cooperation experience. She is the reviewer of Tourism Tribune, which is the leading journal on tourism research in China. She has published about 20academic journal papers.
- PhD in Tourism Management, Fudan University, Shanghai, China. 2015
- MSc in Tourism Management, Fudan University, Shanghai, China. 2004.
- BSc in Economics, Henan University of Finance and Economics, Zhengzhou, China.
- 2014.12, MICE &Tourism Department, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Associate Professor, Master's Supervisor.
- 2007.9-2014.12, MICE & Tourism Department, Lecturer
- 2004.7-2007.8, Tourism department, Donghua University, Lecturer
- 1996.7-2001.8,North China Bureau, SINOPEC, Assistant economist
- Undergraduate courses: Introduction of Tourism, Development and Management of visitor Attractions, Sociology of Tourism, E-Tourism, Applications on Global Distribution System(GDS)
- TourismEconomy (Micro), Social tourism, Sociology of tourism
- 2016.3-, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Vice-Director of MICE & Tourism Department
- Visiting Research Fellow, Simon Fraser University, Canada, 2012.02-2012.08.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Study on location strategy of emergency facilities under the principle of minimum maximum regret (no.71371129), Principal, 2014.01-2017.12.
- Survey on Chinese Travellers Demand, Principal, 2016.07-2016.11.
- 2014Ministry of Education of Humanities and Social Science Research Youth Fund,Research on Constraints of China Rural Residents’ Tourism Demand in the socialization process——Based on the Survey Data of Rural Residents in Zhejiang province (No.10YJC790207), Principal, 2011.01-2013.12.
- Zhejiang Wangze Technology Limited Company, Survey on Present Situation and Trends ofBusiness Behaviour Information Management of Large and Medium-sized Enterprises in Yangtze River Delta, Principal, 2014.09-2015.02.
- Development Research Center of Municipal Government of Shanghai, Research on the Function of Tourism and Rroject Layout in the Construction of New Area in Shanghai Metro, participant, 2013.03-2014.03.
- Shanghai science and technology committee, Research on Government Funding Model and Management of Industrial Technology Research and Development and the Industrialization in the Developed Countries or Regions, participant,2010.01-2011.01.
- Donghua University Fund,Research on Business Model of Travel Search Engine Submission——Based on Empirical Analysis of‘Qunar’, Principal, 2008.7-2010.7.
- Wang Ling, Zhang wei, QiuJiewei. Business Travel Service Specialization: A Review of Business Travel Management Overseas[J]. Tourism Tribune, 2017, 32, (3): 117-126.
- ZhaAiping, QIU Jiewei, HouZhigang. Non-use value assessment of tourism resource based on double bound dichotomous choicecontingent valuation method for Hangzhou West Lake Beauty Spot[J]. Ecological Science, 2017, 36(2): 135-143.
- ZhaAiping, QiuJiewei. Validity Test in Assessing in Assessing Recreational Value of Tourism Resource Using Contingent Valuation Method: A Case Study of Hangzhou West Lake Scenic Spot[J]. Human Geography, 2016, 31(1): 154-160.
- QiuJiewei, ZhaAiping. Interpretation of the Definition of Social Tourism Overseas: Connotations, Dilemmas, Reasons and New Ideas[J]. Tourism Tribune, 2015, 30(3): 95-105.
- QiuJiewei, ZhaAiping, Sheng Lei. A Review of Overseas Research on Social Tourism[J]. Human Geography, 2014, 29(2): 13-20.
- ZhaAiping, QiuJiewei. Reviews on Overseas Research of Economic Value of Tourism Resources[J]. Inquiry Into Economic Issues, 2015, (3): 183-190.
- ZhaAiping, QiuJiewei. Recreational Value Assessment on Hangzhou West Lake Scenic Area Based on Travel Cost[J]. Tourism Science, 2015, 29(5): 39-50.
- ZhaAiping, QiuJiewei, Huangjin. Several Problems Regarding Contingent Valuation Method [J]. Tourism Tribune, 2013, 28(4): 25-34.
- QiuJiewei, ZhaAiping, He Chunping. Peasant Tourism: Concept，Basic Problems and Study Framework——A Literature Review, Tourism Tribune , 2011, 26(10), 13-20.
- QiuJiewei, Zhang Yuehua, ZhaAiping. The Empirical Research on influence factors of China Rural Residents’ Tourism Consuming Intention—— Based on the Survey Data of 780 Rural Residents in Zhejiang province, Lanzhou Academic Journal , 2011, (3), 76-83.
QiuJiewei. An Overview of the Abroad Study on Business Model(1929-1999), Fujian Forum(social science education version) ,2010, (8), 49-53.