Office: Room 725, Glorious Sun School Building
Dr. Xiaojun Wu is an associate professor ofDonghua University.She has been engaged in research and teaching in the field of industry economics and tourism management for long time. She has published more than 20 academic journal papers, including more than10 CSSCI-indexed journal papers.
- Ph.D.,Department ofIndustrial Economics, Fudan University, 2006.
- M.A.,Department of Tourism Management, Zhejiang University, 2002.
- B.A.,Department of International Economics, Nankai University, 1993.
- From 2008.09, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University,Associate Professor.
- 2006.07-2008.08, Antai Economics and Management School, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Post-doctoral.
- 1997.07-1999.11, Southeast International Investment Co. Ltd., Manager Assistant.
- Undergraduate courses: Service Management,Cross-cultural Management.
- Innovation organization and policy; Urban and Regional Economics; Tourism Management.
Honors and Awards
- "Service Management" won ShanghaiKeyCourses, 2017.
- The study of “Major Problems and Countermeasures of Transforming the Patterns of Economic Development in China”, Sponsored by Shanghai Development and Reform committee.has won the Excellence award of in the 10th philosophy social science of Shanghai, 2008.
- "My ideal teacher" honorary title of Donghua University (2016)
- 2017.06-, School of Management, Donghua University, Director of Department of TourismManagement.
- 2014.06- 2016.12，School of Management, Donghua University, Director of International Cooperation
- 2010.10-2016.05, School of Management, Donghua University, Vice Director of Department of TourismManagement.
- Visiting Scholar, Cornell University, USA, 2013.04-2014.04.
- Researcher, Swedish Institute, 2009.01-2009.02
- Research on Newly-Emerged Business Model and Regulation, Funded by Science and Technology Committee of Municipal Shanghai. Jun. 2015 – Jun. 2016, Principal Researcher
- “Research on the Patterns of GovernmentalFunding and Management on R&D and Commercialization of Industrial Technology in Developed Countries”, Funded by Science and Technology Committee of Municipal Shanghai. Mar. 2010- Jan.2011, Principal Researcher
- China Central Universities Fund: Research on the Dynamics and Efficiency of Hotel industry Cluster—Based on the Evidence in Shanghai, Feb,2011 – Feb,2013, Principal Researcher.
- “Research on the Choice of Developing New Strategic Industries in Shanghai within the period of the ‘12th 5 years’”, May. 2009 – Dec.2009 ,funded by Shanghai Scientists Association, Principal Researcher, Principal Researcher
- Science and Technology Committee of Municipal Shanghai Fund: “Study On the Construction of Shanghai Bio-medical Innovative Cluster”, Sponsored by Aug.2006 – Jul. 2007, Principal Researcher
- Shanghai Science and Technology Association Fund: “Research on the Strategy of Developing Healthcare Industry in Shanghai”, Apr. 2007 －Apr. 2008，Key Participator.
- Gao Ruxi, XiaojunWu (2007) Research on the Structure and Functional System of Shanghai Metropolitan Region, Shanghai: Shanghai Sanlian Publishing House.
- Gao Ruxi, Xiaojun Wu(2008) The Evaluation Report On The Development of Chinese Metropolitan Regions. Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Publishing House and Gezhi Publishing House.
- Gao Ruxi, Xiaojun Wu (2009) Research On the Innovative Cluster Of Healthcare Industry In Shanghai, Shanghai:Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences Publishing House
CSSCI Journal Papers
- Xiaojun Wu, Fang Yue The Challenge of the Sharing Economy and the Reflection on the Government Regulation Reform, Shanghai Economics Research, 2016 Vol 9, 9-16
- Xiaojun Wu, Shen JiabinLiterature Review on Sharing Economy and Future Prospect, Reform, 2015 Vol. 12, 52-60
- Ruxi Gao, Chunli Che, Xiaojun Wu Research on the Innovative Cluster of Service Industry——A Case Study of Shanghai Healthcare Industry, R$D Management, 2009, 21(6):84-91.
- Xiaojun Wu, Gao Ruxi, Case Study on the Bio-medical Clusters in Europe, Soft Science, 2008(12), 110-114
- Xiaojun Wu, Gao Ruxi, The Models and Characteristics of Bio-medical Industry Cluster in USA. Forum On Science And Technology In China, 2008.(1), 132-136
- Xiaojun Wu, Gao Ruxi, Research on the Structural Characteristics and the Functional Mechanism of the Bio-medical Innovative Cluster, Science of Science and Management of S.&T. Vol. 28, No.08, 2007, 59-65
- Xiaojun Wu, Gao Ruxi, The Status and Potential Assessment of Knowledge Service Industry in Shanghai, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), No. 5, 2007 Vol.15, 45-53
- Xiaojun Wu, Gao Ruxi, Chen Zhihong, Positive Research on Competitiveness of the Manufacturing Industry s in Shanghai Major Metropolitan Area, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), No.2, 2006 Vol.14, 48-59
- Xiaojun Wu, New Model of the Polar Effect of the Core-city in Metropolitan Area in the Globalization Era, World Economy Study, 2006(11),28-34