Office: Room 727, Glorious Sun School Building
Doctor Wu is a master supervisor and associate professor of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University. She received the doctoral degree from Nanjing University in 2004. Her research interests include Strategic management and project management, regional economic cooperation. Doctor Wu has ever visited universities and colleges over two countries for 2 times. She has published more than 20 academic journal papers, including more than 10 EI/CSSCI/CSCD-indexed journal papers. She is principal of 1 Sub-project of the key project from National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), and principal of 2 project of Shanghai Social Science, 4 project of Shanghai consultation, awarded second prize of 7th Shanghai consultation research (2010).
- Ph.D., Human Geography, Department of Urban Resource, Nanjing University, 2004.
- B.A., Department of Tourism, Nankai University, 1989.
- From 2005.8, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University
- 2004.07-2005.7, Institute of Huaihai Development, Jiangsu Normal University, Researcher.
- Undergraduate courses: Introduction of event, Project management of event, Meeting research.
- Graduate courses: Event and Tourism.
Honors and Awards
Awarded second prize of 7th Shanghai consultation research (2010).
- Visiting Scholar, Institute of Paris Urban Planning, France, 2011.05-2011.09.
- Visiting Scholar, University of Bournemouth, England, 2012.01-2012.03.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Study on structure、process and mechanism of China urbanization (no.40435013), Sub-project Principal, 2006.01-2007.12.
- Shanghai Social Science, Study on multi-nuclear mega-urban network (no.2007BCK001), Principal, 2007.08-2010.11.
- Shanghai Social Science, Study on intelligent tourism public information service system (no.2014BGL021), Principal, 2014.08-2017.6.
- Shanghai consultation, Study on tourism cooperation in Yangtze River Delta (2008A18), Principal, 2008.04-2008.12.
- Shanghai consultation, Study on tourism function and project in Shanghai new town (2013ZE04), Principal, 2013.06-2013.12.
- Wu Hong, Huang Yan. On customer satisfaction of medical meeting: a case study on Elsevier training workshop. ICEE, 51(10):1-5(2011).
- Wu Hong, Construction and pattern of tourism public information service system. Modern economic research.(9): 67-71 (2014).
- Wu Hong, Zhang Zhen. France Experiences and Construction of public culture service system in china. Modern economic research.(9):84-87 (2012).
- Wu Hong, Li San-yun. Application of AHP and FCE in the evaluation of project risk. Journal of Donghua University(Natural Science Edition). (5):650-655 (2011).
- Wu Hong, Yu Tao-fang, Zhang Min, Research of Shanghai leisure and tourism development. Tourism Science.(5):19-22 (2008).
- Wu Hong, Zhen Feng, Yu Tao-fang, Study on structure and mechanism of Shanghai EXPO Areas. Region research and development.(4):21-26 (2007).
- Wu Hong, Zhou Zhang, Cooperation of tourism stakeholder based on stakeholder theory. Xue Hai.(5): 150-154 (2006).
- Wu Hong, Gu Chao-lin, Co-competition of regional tourism based on symbiosis theory . Economic Geography.(1): 104-109(2004).
- Wu Hong, Gu Chao-lin, Characteristics of domestic tourism in Jiangsu. Geography Science.(6): 755-761 (2003).
- Wu Hong, Chen Xiu-ying, Gu Chao-lin, Study on the development of Xuzhou metropolitan based on non-place theory . Economic Geography.(6): 766-771 (2003).
- Wu Hong, Yu Tao-fang, Zhen Feng, Review of multi-nuclear urban network and reference for Shanghai metropolitan. South Architecture.(4): 24-27 (2013).
- Wu Hong, Wu Xiao-mei, Study on the structure and mechanism of tourism cooperation in Yangtze River Delta. Journal of Donghua University(Social Science Edition). (4):308-310 (2008).