Lecturer of Event Management
Office: Room 301, Guanli New Building
I am interested in Event Studies. I think there is a general body of knowledge for event management that fits all type of events, like conferences, exhibitions, festivals, weddings, art performance events, sport events, outdoor events, corporate events, fundraising events, and so on. To form a general model of event management knowledge body, is about my mission.I have been working in Huizhan Management Department, Donghua University, Shanghai for many years. I am engaging myself to makeEvent Management idea into Huizhan Management.
- Shanghai Jiaotong University, Major in Marketing, from March 2006 to July 2009, PhD
- Shanghai Jiaotong University, Major in Management Science, from September 2000 to March 2003, Master
- Jilin University, Major in Management Engineering, from September 1996 to July 2000, Bachelor
- Department of Tourism &Event, Glorious Sun School of Business Administration, Donghua University, from July, 2009
- Shanghai Potevio Co., Ltd, Administrator, from March 2004 to April 2005
- Undergraduate courses: Event Planning and Marketing
- Graduate courses: Business Ethics and Culture
- Event Management; Event Industry; Event Education
- Visiting Scholar, Bournemouth University, U.K., 2016.01-2017.01.
- Study on Forming Mechanism of Brand Reputation, financed by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, from Jan 2011 to Dec 2012
- Unique and Image Building of University, financed by Shanghai Association of Higher Education, from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011
- Study on Forming Mechanism ofFashion Brand, financed by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, from Jan 2010 to Dec 2010
- Study on Forming Mechanism of Exhibition Brand based on Double-sides Markets, Financed by Donghua University
- Branding of Hongmo 51.3 of Huimeng Group, financed by HuiMeng Group, from Jan 2010 to Jul 2010
- Study on Consumers’ Mental Recognition in Brand Extension, financed by Guangdong Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science, from March 2006 to March 2007
- Brand Competence of Shanghai Equipment Manufacture, High-technology and Service Industry, financed by Shanghai Economics Committee, from March 2007 to March 2008
- Evaluating for Brand Competence of Luwan District, Shanghai, financed by Luwan Economics Committee, from October 2007 to January 2008
- Brand Planning of Automobile Service Trading for SAIC, financed by Shanghai Automotive Education Foundation, from June 2007 to May 2008
- Brand Strategy for Cross Border Division of Microsoft(China), from April 2008 to June 2008
- Brand Strategy for Jinjiang Hotel, from March 2008 to February 2009
- Brand Planning for “Citizen and Society” Column of SMG, from November 2008 to April 2009
- Chen Lei, Liu Chunzhang, Yu Junying. Reviewing Corporate's Strategies from Business Networking Perspective: A CaseStudy in Training &Education Institutes. Commercial Research, 2015,02:135-143.
- Gao Yaosong, Wang Ling, Dai Guilin, Liu Chunzhang. Research on the Development of the Exhibition Format of Yangtze River Delta after the Expo. Science Development, 2012,12:23-34.
- Yu Mingyang, Liu Chunzhang. Study on Brand Reputation Using Solow Growth Model, Industry Engineering and Management,2009,04:127-131.
- Liu Chunzhang, Yu Mingyang. Differentiation: The Choice for China Unicom CDMA in Network Externality, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2009,09:1369-1372.
- Liu Chunzhang, Yu Mingyang, Yang Shanshan. Application of FMEA in Brand Safety Management System, Industry Engineering and Management, 2008,06:78-82.
- Liu Chunzhang, Yu Mingyang, Hou Aoshuang. Mechanism of Brand Crisis Evolvement, Marketing Herald, 2008,03:72-75.
- Liu Chunzhang, Yu Mingyang, Gao Fang. The Franchising Fee Decision in C-D product function, Journal of Systems& Management, 2008,05:566-571.
- Xue Ke, Yu Mingyang, Liu Chunzhang.An Influencing Research on Brand Personality to Perceived Quality, International Journal of Business and Management, 2007, 04.
- Xue Ke, Yu Mingyang, Liu Chunzhang. Failure Mode of Media Brand Competence based on FMEA, Journalism & Communication, 2007,03:69-74+97.
- Xue Ke, Yu Mingyang, Liu Chunzhang. Study on Influence of Consumers’ Personality on Brand Recognition, Journal of Tianjin Normal University, 2007,05:30-33+63.
- Yu Mingyang, Liu Chunzhang. Literature Review and Factor Analysis of Brand Competence, Marketing Herald, 2006,06:44-47.
- Chen Hanjun, Yu Run, Liu Chunzhang. The Fee Structure of Franchise. Commercial Research, 2003,13:80-82.
- Liu Chunzhang, Huang Tongcheng, Chen Hanjun. Risk-Adjusted-Return and its Applications in Investment Decision—A Complementarity for Mean-Variance Decision Rule. Management Science, 2002,05:75-77.
- Yu Mingyang, Liu Chunzhang. Brand Crisis Management, Wuhan University Press, 2008.
Pan Wenyan, Liu Chunzhang
, Liu Li. Tourism Culture and Communication, Peking University Press, 2011