Office: Room 321, Management Building
Lu Yao is the lecturer of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.Her research interests include economy of tourism industry, development and protection of tourism resources and management of leisure and recreation.
- MEc in Industrial Economics
Wuhan University Of Technology, China, 1999.09
- BEc in International Taxation
Zhongnan University of Finance and Economics, China , 1992.06
- 2004.09 – Now, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.
- 1994.11–2004.08, Business and Management School, Wuhan University Of Technology.
- 1992.9–1994.10 People's Insurance Company of China Shashi branch
- Undergraduate courses: Tourism Economics，Tourism Resources，Management of Leisure and Recreation，Tourism Culture.
- Economy of tourism industry, development&protection of tourism resources， management of leisure and recreation
Corporate culture strategy of Heng Mountain (Group) Company
- Corporation culture strategy of Hengshan (Group) Company ,participants, 2011.
- Research on the development of service trade and the transformation and upgrading of industrial structure in Shanghai ,participants, 2008.
- Project of Shanghai science and Technology Committee,Innovative public policy implementation, tracking evaluation and adjustment mechanism and related program design,participants, 2008.
- Special research topic of doctoral program of Ministry of Education, Study on the characteristics and selection of regional leading industries and export-oriented economy,participants, 2004.
- Wei Long, Lu Yao .International Trade and International Finance
- Du,X.H,Lu,Y. A study of global M2/GDP levels and trends[J].Shanghsi Finance.2009.1. P14-18
- Du,X.H,Lu,Y. An international comparative analysis of M2/GDP>1 influencing factors[J]. Investment Research.2008.12. P6-10
- Wang,L,Lu,Y. Research on the development trend of domestic exhibition activities -- Taking Shanghai as an example.Chinese Market.2007.11. P25-27
- Lu,Y.Structure analysis of effective tariff protection in China.Finance and Tax[J].1999.7. P25-27
- Wu,X.J,Lu,Y.Equivalence between DEA effectiveness and technical input output effectiveness,Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Management[C].1998
- Wu,X.J,Lu,Y.Analysis of the reasons for the regional collectivization of the world economy[J].Systems Engineering and Decision Making,Vol.3.1996
- Lu,Y.Transformation of China's export model.Journal of Zhongnan University of Finance and Economics.[J].1995.6