Dong Hua University, China
Department of Information Management & Information System Glorious Sun School of Business and Management
- 2008 PhD., Dong Hua University, China
- 1995 M.E., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- 1985 B.E.，Wu Xi Institute of Light Industry (now it is renamed Jiang Nan University), China
Honors & Awards
- 2014, Second Prize of National Teaching Achievement Award: Further Construction on the course of Introduction to Decision-making Supportive System for optimizing knowledge and practice. (3/6)
- 2013, Top Prize of Shanghai Teaching Achievement Award: National Top-quality Course Construction of Decision-making Supportive System. (3/6)
- 2015, Top Prize of Teaching Achievement Award of Donghua University: Research of the cultivating mode for innovative, inter-disciplinary students majoring in Information Management and information system. （1/8）
- 2014, Award of Excellent Project by China Securities Industry Association for “A Study on experience of foreign country in License Management of Securities Institutions and License Management System in China.”(joint leader )
- 2008, Third Prize of Annual Scientific Research Achievement by China Securities Industry Association for “A Research on the Inertance and upset effect of Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Markets Based on the model of Investors’Mentality. ” （1/4）
- 2012, enlisted as National Video Course Construction Project and accessible to the public in October
Research project (for latest 5 years )
- 2009－2013: Worked as head of “A Relevance Study of the application of IT to Classroom teaching based on an analysis of courses of Management in Universities sponsored by Shanghai Education Council.
- 2009－2013:Worked as head of a key innovative project funded by Shanghai Education Council in 2009: A study on the mechanics of competitiveness of digital –oriented Service Zone for textile and clothing industry
- 2013-2015: Worked as head of a key reform project funded by Shanghai Education Council in 2013: A Study on the Cultivating Model of Innovation and Practice for Majors in Information Management and Information System.
- 2014／03-09: Participating in the joint-project funded by China Securities Industry Association, “ A Study on Experience of License Management of Securities Institutions Abroad and License Management System in China.”
- 2014/02-09: heading the project “A Research & Analysis of the Application of Big Data to Medical Institutes”sponsored by Shanghai Xinzhi Software Co. Ltd.
- 2014/12-2015/09: heading the project “Strategies of Development for the listed companies in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Zone”sponsored by Zhangjiang Hi-Tech District Management Committee.
- 2015/03-09: participating in a key joint project funded by China Securities Industry Association: A Study on Cross-border Business in Free Trade Zone
- 2015/12-2016/09: heading a research funded by Shangjiang Hi-Tech District Management Committee: A Statistic Report on the listed companies in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Zone
- Since 2016 to present: Heading the project funded by Shangjiang Hi-Tech District Management Committee: A Statistic Report on the listed companies in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Zone
- Since 2016 to present: jointly heading the project “The Impact of A Tech-supported learning environment on learning effectiveness based on a Analysis of M-learning ” funded by Shanghai Education Commission.
- Wang Sufen. The Analysis and Modeling of the Process of Information Realization in Information Systems based on Hermeneutics and Channel Theory. Zhejiang University Press, 2009.
- Wang Su-Fen. A hermeneutic approach to the notion of information in IS. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, v5178 LNAI, n Part 2.
- Sufen Wang, Junkang Feng. A Framework for Analyzing the ‘Information Bearing Capability’ of an Information System. International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics 2007:4087-4093.
- Sufen Wang, Junkang Feng, Chunmei Liu. A Hermeneutic Approach to the Process of Information Realizing in the Context of IS. WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, 2008, Issue 3, Volume 5:94-102.
- Zhuolun Zhang, Sufen Wang. A framework model study for ontology-driven ETL processes. 2008 International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, p 4680840.
- Cang Ping, Wang Sufen. A pilot study of meaning of information in information systems based on Heidegger's work on 'being'. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 3RD WSEAS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CIRCUITS, SYSTEMS, SIGNAL AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS, pp 145-148.
- Wang Sufen, Cang Ping. Preliminary Exploration on Different Concepts of Knowledge Based on the Meaning of Information. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 3RD WSEAS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND APPLICATIONS, pp 240-242.
- Sufen Wang, Xiaohong Hu, and Junkang Feng. An Analysis of the Process of Information Realization in Information Systems based on Hermeneutics and Semiotics. Information Systems in the Changing Era:Theory and Practice. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Informatics and Semiotics in Organisations. Beijing, 11-12 April 2009.166-172.
- Chenyin Pan, Sufen Wang. An Approach to Analyzing the Bidrectional Values. In Challenges in information technology management, Editors by Man-Chung Chan, Ronnie Cheung, James N. K. Liu. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. Pp. 50-55.
- Wang Sufen, Quan Blin, Fei Zhangfeng. Research on Digital Environment of Multifirm Network Based on Bi-Directional Relation Value Co-Creation. International Conference on Management and Information Technology (CMIT 2013),2013,10.776_7
- Wang Sufen, Cang Ping, Feng Junkang, Pan Chenyin. Exploring deep analysis method for ‘click-stream’ information from the perspective of the flow of bidrectinal value of customer relations based on Ricoeur’s hermeneutic theory. Journal of Donghua University (English Edition), 2010, 27(3):321-329.
- Junkang Feng, Wang Sufen. Constructing a Data Schema from an Information Flow Model. WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION SCIENCE & APPLICATIONS,2008,7,5:1292-1301.
- Wang Sufen, Wang Lu, Du Ming. The Development of Measurement Scales about Pertinence of Information Technology Application in Classroom Teaching of Management Courses in Colleges and Universities. International Conference on Management and Information Technology (CMIT 2013), 2013,10.862_868
- Sufen Wang, Ping Cang, Yu Liu. “The Essence of Information in the Field of Information Systems: A Comparative Analysis”. Journal of Information, 2008, 4:55-57.
- Sufen Wang, Baoan Wang, Junkang Feng. “Representation of Isomeric Knowledge on Management Decision Problem Based on Description Logics”. Control and Decision, 20062006,21(4):462-465.
- Sufen Wang, Lan zhou, Kejing Zhang. “Research on Bi-directional Value Co-creation Network between Producer Service Provider and Textile & Apparel Manufacturer” . Journal of Dong Hua University (Natural Science), 2013,39(5):682-688,694.
- Chenyin Pan, Sufen Wang. “An Analysis of Value Streams in Two Directions in Customer Relationship Management ”. Industrial Engineering Journal, 2007,10(5):34-39.