Associate Professor, Master supervisor, Dean
Office: Room 701, Glorious Sun School Building
Dong Pingjun, associate professor, Department of information management, member of Chinese Institute of certified public accountants(CPA).
- Ph.D., Management Science and Engineering, DongHua University, 2011.
- M.A., Enterprise Management, Glorious Sun School of Management, DongHua University, 2000.
- B.A., Department of Textile Engineering, Hebei Science and Technology University, 1996.
- From 2009.09-, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Vice Professor.
- 2003.10-2009.09, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Lecturer.
- 2000.09-2003.09, Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Teaching Assistant.
- Management Information Systems. Undergraduate
- Object-oriented Programming. Undergraduate
- Enterprise Decision Simulation. Undergraduate
- Sales Planning Optimization, Data Analysis and Decision, Business Process Reengineering.
Honors and Awards
- The two prize of national teaching achievement ranked 5,2013.
- Shanghai municipal teaching achievement first prize ranked 5,2013.
- CSC-IBM China scholarship of excellent teachers ,2011
- Shanghai municipal teaching achievement two prize ranked 5,2009.
- CSC-IBM China scholarship of excellent teachers ,2008
- The two prize of national teaching achievement ranked 5,2005.
- 2017.07-, Department of Information Management, of Glorious Sun School of Business Management, Deputy Director.
- 2015.11-2017.01, Production-learning-research Center, of Glorious Sun School of Business Management, Director.
- Visiting scholar IBM China Limited (Beijing) software development laboratory 2006.06-2006.09.
- Enterprise consulting project: JEANSWEST sales budget integration and warehouse operation optimization research. Principal, 2017.01-2017.12.
- Enterprise consulting project: JEANSWEST online shopping business data analysis and operation optimization research project, Principal, 2015.08-2016.12.
- IBM Funding: 3D modeling and innovation in apparel industry (participation), 2011.
- National Social Science Foundation project, "network survey of consumption with Chinese characteristics", second participated, 2013.
- Dong Pingjun, Entrepreneurship experiment: enterprise decision making simulation, Peking University Press, 2015.
- Dong Pingjun, Business process modeling and simulation experiment tutorial, Donghua University Press, 2010.
- Wang SZ, Xu YF; Online k-max Search Algorithms with Applications to the Secretary Problem. AAIM 2016: 209-221.
- ZHANG,DONG, et al. Innovation of IT service in textile industrial clusters from the service system perspective[P]. 2010. Harbin, China: IEEE Computer Society.
- DONG,MA, and WANG. Development and evaluation of an experiential learning service in 3D virtual world[P]. 2010. Hangzhou, China: IEEE Computer Society.
- WANG and DONG, The Multi-Tenant Data Architecture Design for the Collaboration Service System of Textile & Apparel Supply Chain[J]. 2009 5th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, Vols 1-8, 2009: p. 5356-5359.
- MA,DONG, and YANG, Knowledge relevance model based on semantic similarity: Towards decision support[J]. Sixth Wuhan International Conference on E-Business, Vols 1-4, 2007: p. 611-618.
- DONG and WANG, An intelligent service agent in service-oriented environment[J]. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Information and Management Sciences, 2007. 6: p. 19-22.
- Dong Pingjun, a systematic explanation of the IT paradox, in, Proceedings of the third advanced forum on e-commerce in China. 2006.
- Ma Biao, Dong Pingjun. Framework design of intelligent decision support system based on heterogeneous knowledge. In proceedings of the annual conference of Chinese control and decision making. 2004.
- MA,DONG, and YANG, The design of isomeric knowledge-based IDSS architecture[J]. Proceedings of 2004 Chinese Control and Decision Conference, 2004: p. 818-+.
- Dong Pingjun. Integrated intelligent decision support system in CBR and RBR..2004 conference proceedings [C]. China scientific management Chinese optimization overall planning research method and economic mathematics study and Economic Mathematics: 2004:4.
- Chen Meimei, Dong Pingjun. Characteristics of online consumer behavior in China [J]. China circulation economy, 2017, (02): 80-85.
- Xue Yangyang, Chen Meimei, Dong Pingjun. Study on regional differences of consumer online shopping preferences in China [J]. modern information, 2014, (08): 7-13.
- Dong Pingjun. A new view of knowledge based on complexity. [J]. Science Research, 2008.26 (6) : 1131-1135.
- Dong Pingjun. Management scheme of electronic paper archive based on content management [J]. China education informatization, 2007 (8).
- Dong Pingjun. Application of content management technology in the management of School Roll Archives [J]. modern library and information technology, 2007 (3)
- Dong Pingjun. Benchmarking Based Organization Informatization Evaluation incentive model [J]. Journal of Beijing Technology and Business University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2007.22 (5)
- Dong Pingjun, Ma Biao. Integration of CBR and RBR in intelligent decision support systems [J]. Chinese management science, 2004.12 (z1)
- Pan Wei, Dong Pingjun. Research on inventory management system of manufacturing industry based on supply chain management [J]. Journal of Donghua University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2002, (01): 61-65.
Dong Pingjun. Development and application of modern enterprise decision-making simulation system (Network Edition) [J]. Application of Computer Systems, 2000, (01): 49-50+53.