Associate Professor, Doctor of Management.Science. Master's Supervisor.
Office: Room 711, Glorious Sun School Building in Yanan Rd. campus in Donghua University.
Zhou Li, male, Chinese Han nationality, was born in February 1961, Shanghai. He is working in thedepartment of information management, the Glorious Sun school of Business and Management, Donghua University. He has been directing academic masters in management science and engineering, and dozens of master's degree students in MBA, MEM and ME. He has more than 30 years teaching experience.
- Sep.2004 to Sep. 2011, Ph. D：inManagement Science and Engineering at the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University;
- Sep.1984to July 1986,MA：Institute of Systems Engineering，ManagementSchool in Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Sep.1979 to July1984，BA：inBiomedical Engineering undergraduate.Department of Precision Instrumentation in Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
- From July in 1986. Teaching in the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.
- From May 1998 to May1999.Guest researcher in Yokohama City University，JAPAN.(Financial supported by Yokohama City Government and Shanghai City Government)
- Undergraduate courses: Applied Statistics, Operations Research. Engineering Project Management，etc.
- Graduate courses: Project Management, Multivariate Statistics, Data Model and Decision.
- Data analysis in business and economy
- Project management and IT project management
- Decision. Analysis
- IT Service Management
Honors and Awards
- Gain a second prize of teaching achievement in Shanghai in 2009.
- Mar.2002 to Dec.2012. Director of management information department in Glorious Sun School of business and management, Donghua University;
- Zhou Li, Wang Jie. The Study of the critical chain project scheduling methodsbased onthe cloud genetic algorithm [J].the Management Informatization of China 2016.02