Asociate professor, master candidatesupervisor
Office: Room 701A, Glorious Sun School Building
PhD of Management（2006.3 — 2012.2）
The Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University
- Major in Management Science and Engineering
Master of Economics（1988.9 — 1991.4）
Department of Statistics, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics
- Major in Econometrics
Bachelor of Science（1984.9 — 1988.7）
Department of Mathematics, Shandong University
- Major in Operations Research
Data Analysis In Ststistical Methods,Financial Risk PropagationAnalysis, Evalution and Decision
Associated Professor (2004.10 — till now)
Department of management science and engineering
- Master candidate supervisor
- PhD course “Advanced Applied Statistics” tutor
- Deliver “Applied Statistics” for Bachelor and Master Students
Associated Professor (2000.10 — 2004.10)
College of Economics and Statistics, Shandong Finance Institute
- Master candidate supervisor
- Elite research fellow
- Deliver “Mathematical Statistics”, ”National Accounting”, “ Forecasting and Decision Making” , “Marketing Survey” for Bachelor or Master students
- Head of applied statistics teaching division
Lecturer (1991.4 — 2000.10)
Department of Economics and Statistics, Shandong Finance Institute
- Deliver “Applied Statistics” for Bachelor students
National statistics annual award 2003
- Weihong Wang, On the Evaluation of the Integration of Subject and Object in Quantitative Analysis Courses of Colleges and Universities[J], JIaoyu Jiaoxue Luntan,2016,(20):76-78.
- Yanyan Sun, Weihong Wang and Changjun Dai, Research on the Relationship between Enterprise Environmental Performance and Economic Performance - Based on Meta – analysis[J], Soft Sciences,No. 3, Vol. 28, 2014,(03):61-64.
- Weihong Wang and Qingliang Gu, Australian Wool Production and Circulation System and Its Enlightenment to China[J], China’s Market,2010,(23):22-25.
- XiaokangZhao and WeihongWang, The empirical study of Shanghai’s Public Investment and its impact on Economic Growth, Shanghai Economic Review,No. 1, 2010, pp. 82-93.
- Weihong Wang and Shuangshuang Nie,Study on the Prediction Effect of Several Combination Forecasting Methods on Stock Market [J]. Statistics and Decision, 2009, (07): 158-160.
- Weihong Wang and Shuangshuang Nie ,The Performance of Several Combining Forecasts for Stock Index，International Seminar on Future Information Technology and Management Engineering，2008.11
- Weihong Wang and Shuangshuang Nie ,The performance evaluation and choice of combining forecast method，second international symposium on intelligent information technology application，2008.12
- Weihong Wang and Qingliang Gu, Experimental Economics Reflection from the Perspective of Statistics [J]. Productivity Research, 2008, (15): 10-12.
- Fengqin Niu, Shuangshuang Nie, Weihong Wang, The forecasts performance of Grey Theory, BP Network, SVM for stock index，International symposium on knowledge acquisition and modeling，2008.12
- Xiaokang Zhao and WeihongWang, On the Marketing of Financial Institutions in China [J] .Jinan Finance, 2002, (12): 42-44.
- WeihongWangandXiaokang Zhao, Breaking up the whole into parts: a new way of market survey questionnaire design[J]. Statistical Education, 2002, (02): 20-22
- Xiaokang Zhao and WeihongWang, Evolution of the 20th century system thinking[J]. Foreign Social Sciences, 2002, (02): 2-7.
- WeihongWangandXiaokang Zhao, On the "poverty" statistical index system construction[J]. Shanghai Statistics, 2002, (01): 25-28.
- Xiaokang Zhao and WeihongWang,Comprehensive Evaluation Method and Improvement of Enterprise Technology Innovation [J]. Productivity Research, 2002, (02): 152-154.
- Xiaokang Zhao and WeihongWang, On the Latest Development and Evolution of Contemporary Systematic Thought[J]. Journal of Systematic Dialectic, 2002, (02): 8-12 + 17
- WeihongWang Reflection upon corporate competition [J]. Business Research, 2000 (08): 25-27.
- Weihong Wang, The negative effects of unemploymenton socio-economic development of our country [J] Coal Economic Research, 2000 (07): 67-71
- Weihong Wang, An adjustment method of unemployment rate by demographic data [J]. Statistics and Information Forum, 2000 (03): 20-22 + 30.
- Weihong Wang, Some misinterpretations of China's business competition[J]. Decision reference, 2000 (02): 7-9.
- Weihong Wang, Information society, knowledge economy and its comprehensive evaluation index system[J]. Statistical Education, 2000, (02): 18-19.
- Xiaokang Zhao and WeihongWang, A Reflection Upon BPR，the proceedings of the Fifth International IE &MS Conference, International Academic Press, Beijing, 1998.8 (cited in ISTP )
- WeihongWang and xiaokangZhao, Online Marketing----A brand new marketing philosophy, Business Studies, 1999,5.