Office: Room 109, No.5 Student dormitory
Jianhua Wang is the counselor of Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University.He received his master's degree from Shanghai Maritime University in 2014.
Wang served as the Party branch secretary of the Financial Management &Marketingof Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, the head of funding, the age group leader of graduating class 2012. In 2016, he participated in the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, and the Ministry of Education selected cadres and young teachers to the grassroots organizations for one year of the work.He went to Xinjiang as the deputy minister of Publicity and Equityin the Communist Youth League Committee of Urumqi.
- M.A.,Transportation engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, 2014.
- B.A.,Mechanical design and manufacturing and automation,Nanjing Institute of Technology, 2011.
- From 2014.07, the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Teacher.
- 2014.07-2016.06，the Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University, Student Party branch secretary.
- 2016.09-2017.08, the Communist Youth League Committee of Urumqi, Deputy minister of Publicity and Equity.
- 2011.08-2012.07, China South Railway Nanjing Puzhen Urban Rail Vehicle Co., Ltd, Manager Assistant.
- Undergraduate courses: Situation and Policy.
- Ideological and political education, Support education.
Honors and Awards
- Be selected in Excellent group of cadres by the Communist Youth League Committee of Urumqi, 2016.
- Be selected inSummer social practice "excellent instructor", 2015.
- The class of Accounting1402 won Advanced class collective, 2015.
- The class of Finance1202 won Excellent branch branch, 2015.
- The class of Finance1202 won Advanced class collective, 2014.
- Donghua University young teachers start funding projects, Study on the Role of College Students' Network Ideological and Political Education in New Media Environment,2015.
- Wang JH; Study on the College Students' Ideological and Political Education by E-class., New West: Theoretical Edition.12:136-138(2015)